Say what you want about Henry T but....

Loved UT? Based on what? Fu** him. He’s a soft pu*** boy who abandoned his team/teammates and decided to go to play for our most hated rival. He can go eat a bag of di***.
Ummmm based on the fact he committed to us when he could have played anywhere in the country???? And oh BTW we ****ing sucked at the time????

People can say what they want but I wish we still had him. We could have used him this year.
Unfortunately, playing as poorly as he is this year, he would have helped our defense get off the field last night. However, he made his bed and I will go with what we have rather than wish he was here.

He went where he felt he would have best chance at furthering his career. Can't blame him for that. And I know he gets a lot of hate, but he will most like play on Sundays. His pass coverage is lacking, but his play near the LOS and tackling in space is elite. I'll root for him at the next level. He could have gone to Bama to begin with, but he didn't. He loved UT, and that says something to me. If you want to blame someone, blame Pruitt for ruining his experience here.

Bama can probably make him a pro. Pruitt and neidermeyer was never going to. Banks & LB coach here would have too. Tennessee def is far better coached than any season since Wilcox took Reveiz & Co to a decent group.

Reactions: minorvol
He went where he felt he would have best chance at furthering his career. Can't blame him for that. And I know he gets a lot of hate, but he will most like play on Sundays. His pass coverage is lacking, but his play near the LOS and tackling in space is elite. I'll root for him at the next level. He could have gone to Bama to begin with, but he didn't. He loved UT, and that says something to me. If you want to blame someone, blame Pruitt for ruining his experience here.
He went where he could keep getting paid. His cash cow Pruitt was fired so he had to go to the money.

Screw that. You play for the enemy now. Sorry but I’m not shaking anybody’s hand on Alabama’s, Florida’s, or Georgia’s team. The hate is real for those teams and as soon as the clock hits 0:00, I’m heading straight for the locker room. Nothing against any player on those teams personally, it’s just how it is.

You don't celebrate a play like he was doing if you "have so much love" for the former team

So he shook hands and gave a few hugs and that fixes everything? Nah

Please tell us where Henry T personally wronged you and that your personal opinion of him should trump those of his former teammates he played with at Tennessee that didn’t transfer out. Would love to hear this

This is horrifically sad, but it is true. Pruitt.

VN Store

Back