The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Yes they did da, they often do it in sports. Go suck Saban and go to bed. I'm sure it's past your bedtime

Your a small person who has low intelligence and cannot understand logic who has to throw insults to make up for your own inadequacies and low self esteem who probably never played any D1 sport. Your right . I need to go to bed, got a long workout to do in the morning.

After knocking down the reigning world champion in the second round, Tennessee went back and fourth throughout the middle rounds. Tennessee was knocked out in the 10th round of a twelve round fight. Tennessee showed that they are a legit contender with a bright future. There will definitely be a rematch in 2022.

Go Vols. Thank you to our Vol players for playing your hearts out. We see it and we feel it.
Moral victory U. Future is bright but, it could be brighter if people could recognize Heupel didn't call his best game. And I love Heupel, absolutely think he is the man for the job.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Love the “just gotta get more depth” sentiment. I mean, are we building the roster? With what players? CJH gonna learn how quickly a fanbase can turn on a coach if he doesn’t step up the recruiting.

After knocking down the reigning world champion in the second round, Tennessee went back and fourth throughout the middle rounds. Tennessee was knocked out in the 10th round of a twelve round fight. Tennessee showed that they are a legit contender with a bright future. There will definitely be a rematch in 2022.

Go Vols. Thank you to our Vol players for playing your hearts out. We see it and we feel it.
Well get them next year right? Vols fans famous words 16 years running. What happened tonight to think next year is our year? The 13 total first downs?

Your a small person who has low intelligence and cannot understand logic who has to throw insults to make up for your own inadequacies and low self esteem who probably never played any D1 sport. Your right . I need to go to bed, got a long workout to do in the morning.
Oh, I'm talking to a former Heisman candidate!

I LOVE that this is now a boxing thread.

Synchs up perfectly with ESPN.

Our offense isn't that good against good teams. We can't sustain drives and only score on big plays, often because of a defensive breakdown from our opponent. Happened against Florida, Ole Miss and now Alabama

Yes it's not there right now. You can see flashes, in this game and lesser competition. However these are the GA m es you're going to have to actually compete for 4 quarters. We could use a really good infusion along the OL. Personally, I'm shopping around in the portal for some help, to augment what we have and what we recruit.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I feel like I jinxed us with the last second win, not losing by 25 comments when we were down 7. Honestly didn't see this outcome depleted D or not, bummer, BUCK FAMA!!!!!! We got a good coach, wait till he get us some players, yeah next year mofos!

VN Store

Back