The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Nick Saban will not lose to Tennessee. When he retires we’ll have a chance, but that’s assuming Tennessee gets it’s house in order which it seems is virtually impossible to do.
By that time, UGA will likely have a huge streak against us plus a natty or two of their own.

So you think this was a well officiated game? You are pretty damn dumb. Obviously a wannabe Gump.

It wasn’t great. My point is it was not anything close to Ole Miss game with a bad spot call and any calls we think would have went our way would not erase 28 points off the scoreboard.

The refs calls was not the reason we lost this game, period and it is plain stupid to think we would have won had we got more calls going out way.

Well, most people agreed with me except for you. You must be some unknown football genius. You have no point to make other than saying that someone doesn't know football, your response to me was vacuous and hollow.
I doubt that. Most people know at least a little bit about football.

On the flipside....a few more stops on 3rd down would have given our team rest. 3rd down defense needs major work.
It's been an Achilles heel for as long as I can remember. Even back in the mid nineties when we had 8-9 NFL starters on defense. Of course that's when the most overrated DC ever was our DC

Reactions: TN1111
Turned to Braves game and Luke Jackson is in.. Ha! I'm making me a drink tonight!!

Go Big Orange!! Hopefully we'll beat someone "experts" say we shouldn't sooner or later...GN y'all!

Reactions: USAFgolferVol

VN Store

Back