Tennessee Lady Vol News

That's what some of them would prefer her to do, unfortunately not too many on here seems to care about integrity and what that means, it's Top 25 players by any means necessary it seems. Glad some of us see it!

Truthfully, Kellie is not doing bad, but I see Candace Parker takin over Vols in the future. Kids nowadays love coaches with name or a player who's ontop. Kara never coached for a game winning but she's packing recruits because she's popular.

Well, she certainly knows how to make recruits disappear ;o)

For her next trick, watch her make another potential recruit disappear around noon tomorrow...

steve-carrell-magic.gif

That was my take, too. The poster was speaking about Kellie making her a guard for this team this year, so that was my response.

Kellie said a couple of weeks ago that they "were working on improving [Dye's] guard skills," which I took it to mean that Dye was getting some remedial work on her ballhandling and passing, NOT that she was trying to turn her into a guard. Kellie knows that Dye will be an even more effective forward if she has better handles and passing skills.

Who thought Kellie was trying to change Dye's position? Probably Death_Bowel since it has never liked Kellie.

Kellie said a couple of weeks ago that they "were working on improving [Dye's] guard skills," which I took it to mean that Dye was getting some remedial work on her ballhandling and passing, NOT that she was trying to turn her into a guard. Kellie knows that Dye will be an even more effective forward if she has better handles and passing skills.

Who thought Kellie was trying to change Dye's position? Probably Death_Bowel since it has never liked Kellie.

Dye will have to play a guard on switches,,,if she has firsthand knowledge of the skill, she is better equipped to defend it

2018 HoopGurlz Recruiting Rankings - espnW 100 - ESPN

Who turned out to be the best players in this class. I think you would have to say number 13, number 32 were underrated in the rankings. Number 38 Jordan Nixon should've been higher maybe 43 Rae Burrell and certainly number 58 Naz Hillmon. Overall my best player from this class is number 13 Nalyssa Smith.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I like her too. Which is why it is so hard to understand why she has trouble attracting talent when she seems so personable.

Recruiting is a talent. Some coaches have it, some don't. With almost two-decades of sample size, Kellie has never recruited at an elite level so I'm not sure why fans are shocked it's not happening now...

Reactions: olddog
She has the 9/15 recruiting class on campus right now, and has the #11 player committed for next year. If she builds it, they will come. Right now, she is succeeding in building it better than before.

She just signed a top ten class and some still trying to blow smoke in our face and tell us we cannot see for the smoke !

The last #11 player was Rennia …. I’ll take that every year! This years leader (Rae ) a number #43 recruit till Kellie coached her for one year …. She’s probably going pro ?

She just signed a top ten class and some still trying to blow smoke in our face and tell us we cannot see for the smoke !
There are a few posters here that tend to ignore that top ten class because SC is doing so well in recruiting. What SC is doing is not only affecting Tennessee it is affecting the entire WCCB and especially the SEC. Other than SC we have recruited just as well as any other SEC team and have the SEC wins backs that up.

Second some even talk about how well Holly recruited and yet we were losing bigtime in the SEC. We were able to pad that with some weak non-conference schedules, but not SEC wins. We had a number one class that play just slightly better than .500 in SEC play.

VN Store

Back