Some 2022 season tickets go on sale Monday, October 4

Looks like those of us who had reserved seats last year would have already been asked if we wanted them again this year before they went on sale publicly. That is crazy.

Reactions: txbo
I called the ticket office and asked if we still had our season ticket seats we had in years previous to 2020 (we were seated in a different spot due to Covid separation stuff in 2020). They told me our seats (the previous ones) were still reserved for us. So, for me anyway, I'll have my same two seats as years previous. The ticket office said it would be listed on my AllVols account when you go in to purchase them. If that is the case, I will be a happy, happy man. The price did go up, but rightly so with the improving product being put on the field. I was afraid with the new administration that they would price things so high that the normal fan would be burdened to get season tickets.

Reactions: sanglemangle
Y’all within driving distance need to be scooping up tix and supporting the boys. I would but I live in Vermont

So a while back a filled out the questionnaire about tix. I haven’t heard from them, anyone else?

I figured all those smoke signal jokes over the years moved me to the back of the line. 😛
It’s my understanding some bleachers seats may be improved for next year (I wasn’t given details how they would be improved, however).

In any event, I think you should’ve heard back from them. As much as the interest in the baseball program has increased, I’m sure they’re still season tickets to sell.

Reactions: vol66
It’s my understanding some bleachers seats may be improved for next year (I wasn’t given details how they would be improved, however).

In any event, I think you should’ve heard back from them. As much as the interest in the baseball program has increased, I’m sure they’re still season tickets to sell.

I’ll give em a call next week, thanks man.

Reactions: @1RBFjr
Y’all within driving distance need to be scooping up tix and supporting the boys. I would but I live in Vermont
I live in North Texas. Will be watching them when they travel to Houston and hopefully will be able to make the trip to Knoxville at least once

VN Store

Back