Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Dammit, I had hoped my heavy beer consumption was providing unsuitable environs for COVID. This is a blow.

I'll put it on my calendar to drink one to Brett, and to P.J., and Squi, and Handsy Hank, and Gang-Bang Greg, whose nickname you know the liberals are gonna find some way to spin.
Who is Gang-Bang Greg? 😆

Reactions: davethevol
You can’t make stuff like this up, not only does the vaccine plant a chip, it also plants an egg.

Taking the family to Disney World in September. Was looking forward to not having to deal with masks. But, starting Friday they are going back to to requiring masks indoors. This sucks.
How was your trip?

I used to go to Disney World once every couple of years. This morning, I checked on maybe going in early December, and they're wanting over $5k for hotel and tickets for two people for a week, for one of their "value" resorts. That didn't include meals, and now they are charging for parking at your hotel on top of that. Saw that, and the mask mandates and was "Nope".

Reactions: AshG
How was your trip?

I used to go to Disney World once every couple of years. This morning, I checked on maybe going in early December, and they're wanting over $5k for hotel and tickets for two people for a week, for one of their "value" resorts. That didn't include meals, and now they are charging for parking at your hotel on top of that. Saw that, and the mask mandates and was "Nope".

Yea, I am done with them. Too many other options for that price point.

Agreed. Plus, I think I am getting too old for it anyway. My wife has never been, so I thought I would take her. I'm looking at other options, maybe going to the Florida Keys.

Yea, I have a few trips I want to get done before the kids leave the house. Florida Keys, Pacific Coast Highway road trip, maybe Grand Canyon and/or Yosemite.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
We have 20 months worth of data we don’t know the long term affects. I had asthma as a middle schooler too, and grew out of it. We don’t know yet what people will ultimately overcome and I’d love to see the link where somebody still has lost taste/smell after a year and a half.

Days away from 13 months after Covid and loss of taste/smell are still a daily adventure of hit or miss, with most being somewhat of a miss.

How was your trip?

It was great, though I can't speak to right now since we intentionally got there right before the 50th anniversary kicked off. The mask mandate was a lot better than last year as they only have to be worn inside. And they have reworked most queues to be outside for as long as possible.

We stay offsite at the Parc Soleil. It's dirt cheap, really nice, with huge rooms (full kitchen, laundry, etc.) It's a 10-15 drive to every park. It's just not worth it to stay onsite right now.

Yea, I have a few trips I want to get done before the kids leave the house. Florida Keys, Pacific Coast Highway road trip, maybe Grand Canyon and/or Yosemite.

I highly recommend the pacific coast highway , Yosemite over Grand Canyon hands down , I’d add Montana in late spring early summer .

The Military purge is going to get worse.
Form 4473:

Section 21/b - or are you a current member of the military who has been charged with violation(s) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice and whose charge(s) have been referred to a general court-martial?

Section 21/g - Have you ever been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions?

I won’t be the least bit surprised if Carry Permits get revoked and guns get confiscated from those who are removed from the Military for opposing the mandates.
Slick way to stop some very well trained folks from being able to uphold that Oath they took concerning foreign and domestic.

Nobody talks about long covid. This guy posted his ordeal with the long term effects of getting covid. There are virtually no long term health consequences to the vaccine, but there can be lifelong negative health effects from Covid.

VN Store

Back