Pruitt's lawyer says he has the info to burn the whole AD down

Exactly. Why do you think LSU paid Orgeron?
Completely different set of circumstances. Jeremy Pruitt was fired with cause. Ed Orgeron wasn't.

I would like to see Tennessee call his bluff, but there will probably be a settlement. I would bet that they have been in negotiations, but are far apart on the amount.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
Most to all top college sport programs cheat in some way. If pruitt wants to play this game half of the ncaa could come crashing down

Completely different set of circumstances. Jeremy Pruitt was fired with cause. Ed Orgeron wasn't.

I would like to see Tennessee call his bluff, but there will probably be a settlement. I would bet that they have been in negotiations, but are far apart on the amount.
Circumstances aren't so different. LSU is in deep doodoo, and Orgeron knows where the bodies are buried.

Alabama is 100% behind this effort. Once again they duped Fulmer as pay back. Pruitt was a plant to keep Vols down and paid millions by Tennessee to do it, an inside job.

Now, his legal action threats are just more of the same desperate actions. Don't cave UT. Stop caving to Bamas criminal organization

Circumstances aren't so different. LSU is in deep doodoo, and Orgeron knows where the bodies are buried.
We will end up settling with Pruitt. No one wants this to see the inside of the courtroom, least of all UT. We gotta alot of young kids posting here and others who don't know how the world works.

The approach of the respective schools is different. Firing a coach with cause, is basically signaling that the terms of a settlement will have to be negotiated, and ultimately, the financial compensation will be for an amount much lower than the buyout, as stated in the employment contract. It looks like the two sides are way apart on that amount, and Pruitt's lawyer is getting frustrated, and has now resorted to making retaliatory threats. It's not a big leap from that letter to extortion.

When it comes to LSU and Ed Orgeron, LSU did not fire him with cause, so they are signaling that the full amount of the absurd buyout will be honored.

Last edited:
Might be wise for Pruitt to fly over or drive around the state of Tennessee for the rest of his life... 😎
Yeah he shoulda rode off into the sunset. But Nooooo he wants to make himself the target right when the attention is on Kiffin. Pretty sure now ain't the time to screw with Volnation

Most to all top college sport programs cheat in some way. If pruitt wants to play this game half of the ncaa could come crashing down

When has the NCAA ever come crashing doww? Most of the time it is a Slip and fall

Our AD already came crashing down and is now being rebuilt. I don't understand what Pruitt will actually do to the AD.

I thought that one of the focal recruits with Pruitt and the NCAA was Amarius Mims. Discovery surrounding his recruitment would be interesting ...

If Pruitt or his lawyer had any relevant information whatsoever they wouldn't be attempting to make a spectacle out of this. They would simply file the suit, take it to court and go full scorched earth on the university and get paid. The fact that they are trying to publicly bully the UT administration through fear tactics should tell you everything you need to know. Ole Cornbread is about to have this case shoved in his cornhole.....

Our AD already came crashing down and is now being rebuilt. I don't understand what Pruitt will actually do to the AD.
Not really. Rick Barnes is recruiting well, and should make the NCAA tournament again this year. The baseball team just made the College World Series.

There is a reason that Pruitt's attorney felt it necessary to threaten other sports. The football program may have hit rock bottom, but the next two biggest men's sports are doing pretty well. Evidently, Pruitt's attorney thought he needed to add some teeth to his threat.

I would be interested in getting the opinion of an attorney, as to how this ultimatum doesn't constitute extortion. It certainly is a threat of retaliatory action, if the subject (Tennessee) doesn't comply with a financial demand.

Reactions: OrangeSailor98
And this is why you pay the buyout (or negotiate down) and pay the man. We have paid players for years, across multiple sports. If Pruitt really wants to spill the beans, and has others willing to talk or has receipts, it will be like dropping a nuclear bomb on the athletic program.

You think Kiffin set us back 10 years? This will set us back 30 years in multiple sports.
Michael Lyons, is that you?

Maybe it’s time for a couple of good ‘ole boys to have a nice visit with Pruitt and make him an offer he can’t refuse

To whom it may concern,

I would like to apply for the open Good Ole Boy position at your Knoxville location.

Resumé and references will be available, as soon as the statute of limitations expire.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Best regards,

Mr. Shoal C. Vol

Pruitt sucks. His lawyer probably does too.

I say if you can burn it down then light it up. Do it. Stop talking.

People who talk a big game rarely can play a big game.

Wouldn’t be the worst thing if Pruitt had to take the stand and answer questions under oath about Bama and Georgia and what goes on there.

If we go down take everyone with us. Burn it all down.

0AF4C131-2BFB-4FC5-A6EF-31310B9BC719.gif

VN Store

Back