Pruitt's lawyer says he has the info to burn the whole AD down

If any settlement is reached it will not be until the 29th, probably hours before deadline. Lawyers pick arbitrary deadline to give plenty of time for the nerves to set in and people want the pain to go away. Who ever flinches first loses. I was hoping a different booster would be named…

Maybe they've got inappropriate photos of JG with many different personnel in UT Athletics.

I mean why else did he start for 8 years?

Maybe he's the one who will come forward with evidence of interference and deception. Maybe names names. Maybe it's blowing the whistle on a prominent booster or set of boosters who may or may not be the ones actually calling the shots. I want to hear what the man has to say. Then I'll decide. Because that what intelligent people do.

Reeks of desperation from a man who will never coach again at a high level. I’ll take the words of good Christian man Rick Barnes over a dud who has never heard of asparagus.

Reactions: Honky
If you let Pruitt burn it down wouldn’t he be the head of the snake of what was done illegally with giving players money. He wouldn’t ever get a college job again.

Not true
Actually it could be. It could show a pattern. And while no one may “want” to testify sometimes they don’t have a choice. Now let’s say it was you, and you got subpoenaed. Some people you worked with also got subpoenaed in this trial. Would you lie under oath to protect a university knowing very well that some of the others could tell a different story that results in your jail time? I wouldn’t.
They would probably answer the polotician way of, “I don’t recall.”

Actually it could be. It could show a pattern. And while no one may “want” to testify sometimes they don’t have a choice. Now let’s say it was you, and you got subpoenaed. Some people you worked with also got subpoenaed in this trial. Would you lie under oath to protect a university knowing very well that some of the others could tell a different story that results in your jail time? I wouldn’t.
This is 2021, subpoenas mean squat. Contempt means squat. Lies are the norm.

Probably already said, but the university replaced the AD in connection with CJP’s antics/firing. Civil suit against Fulmer and crew?

And this is why you pay the buyout (or negotiate down) and pay the man. We have paid players for years, across multiple sports. If Pruitt really wants to spill the beans, and has others willing to talk or has receipts, it will be like dropping a nuclear bomb on the athletic program.

You think Kiffin set us back 10 years? This will set us back 30 years in multiple sports.

What’s he gonna do pull out receipts from the Fulmer years? Lol. Dudes irrelevant.

I'd love to get him under oath and ask him about recruiting tactics under Jimbo and Saban specifically, as well as his Georgia years.

Let him sue UT. I am certain the last thing this lawyer wants is Tennessee attorneys putting Pruitt on the stand to testify and answer questions.

All he can say is "uhhh" and "aight"

If he does this, no college team would ever want to hire him. He can kiss his head coaching career goodbye. I think by airing his dirty laundry out in the media, he has already lost his credibility (not saying he had much anyway)

VN Store

Back