Amateur Hour Continues

This all makes sense. Nobody in the Biden administration has brain cells to function right.
The WH announcement of Philips' nomination is just more of the "woke" nonsense that shows the Biden/Harris administration "priorities" for the American citizens. Just more incompetence shown from this idiot-in-charge.

Last edited:
Maybe they should just go with no heat and see what's more offensive: male workers or freezing your ass off.
I’d guess is was more that they were cis male workers who ignored their petty stupidity and wouldn’t validate their dumbassery. But yeah agreed let them freeze 👍

I don’t know her but her comments do make her appear stupid
I do agree that being stupid doesn’t also infer bitch. However as a sitting member of Congress with her well documented history of stupidity and doubling down on stupidity I think it’s a reasonable label. Hey we’ve got Shelia Jackson Lee from Texas these morons are two peas from the same pod. And I call SJL a stupid bitch all the time 🤷‍♂️

Dear lord

Its funny and clearly the smarminess of how smart he thinks he is and how stupid he thinks these people are just oozes right through his every word.

Always some interesting types who wear all the buttons, etc at political rallies.

The thing is, as an experienced political hatchet, these rallies mystify me. Joe Biden, as sitting President, couldnt get this many people to show up at an event without massive coordination and the local parties squeezing their regulars. Trump is no longer in office even and people are showing up at some distant corn patch in Iowa, with no coordination from any campaign people (because Trump rarely has any) or gop party leadership (because they too believe themselves above such people). Thousands of people show up at events neither he nor any of his people are even attending - just to talk about Trump.

You guys just dont understand, this is a very unusual phenomenon. When Barak Obama ran in 08, it was historic in the way people supported him, yes. But that was also with every media organization everywhere completely in the tank worshiping him almost like these people are. Yet Trump is getting this type of idolizing support with every media and tech organization basically at war with him.

I wish I could figure out how to replicate this.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back