What every other college teams fans think

Don't care what they think. We know it was mostly drunken UT students & probably one-half of one percent who were being idiots throwing objects at the game. I've seen MUCH worse from other fans at games in the SEC.:rolleyes:

Don't care what they think. Clearly mostly drunk UT students the culprits. Have seen worse from other SEC fanbases over the years. Idiots will be idiots.

Don't care what they think. We know it was mostly drunken UT students & probably one-half of one percent who were being idiots throwing objects at the game. I've seen MUCH worse from other fans at games in the SEC.:rolleyes:

Don't care what they think. Clearly mostly drunk UT students the culprits. Have seen worse from other SEC fanbases over the years. Idiots will be idiots.

yep, at least there wasn’t pee in the bottles like at that trash place in Gainesville.

I don’t care what piss balloon throwing, tree killing, wife beating morons around college football think about us and neither should you.

You want Neyland to be intimidating again? Well we got it right now. I’m sure the UT admin can figure out someway to make it marketable.

I work with an eclectic bunch who are originally from all over the US. The Iowa fans got hazed for their loss to Purdue. The Bama fans rejoiced in their win over Miss St. The Michigan fans kept quite trying not to jinx anything. The Michigan St fans said hey we watched you guys game Saturday night and you guys got screwed. Then everyone started talking about the bad calls that lead to the fans losing it. Not a single person out of 30 made any comment about UT looking bad. The biggest Bama fan actually said its about time Neyland is rocking again and he can't wait for the game in Knoxville next year. Then they all discussed the lights in the stadium and how impressed they were with Hooker and our offense. At least 30 guys talking for 15 minutes straight, all college fans and not a single negative word said. Maybe it is different in other places but on my end that event got us a lot of recognition and put eyes on how poor the officiating was in the game. Might end up being a positive when its all said and done.

But unlike Alabama, everyone went home without a bullet in their chest
This has been my response to all my Bama friends who are all up in arms about how that was the most classless thing they've ever seen(I live in Northwest Alabama unfortunately). My verbatim response to them all is "I sincerely apologize for the abhorrent, inexcuseable and classless actions by some of our fans at the game. Those people could certainly take lessons from Bama fans about how to keep it classy in defeat and engage in much more acceptable form of protest such as poisoning trees, shooting people in the stomach, or teabagging opposing fans while they are passed out. All in a very classy, SEC approved manner, of course."

I work with an eclectic bunch who are originally from all over the US. The Iowa fans got hazed for their loss to Purdue. The Bama fans rejoiced in their win over Miss St. The Michigan fans kept quite trying not to jinx anything. The Michigan St fans said hey we watched you guys game Saturday night and you guys got screwed. Then everyone started talking about the bad calls that lead to the fans losing it. Not a single person out of 30 made any comment about UT looking bad. The biggest Bama fan actually said its about time Neyland is rocking again and he can't wait for the game in Knoxville next year. Then they all discussed the lights in the stadium and how impressed they were with Hooker and our offense. At least 30 guys talking for 15 minutes straight, all college fans and not a single negative word said. Maybe it is different in other places but on my end that event got us a lot of recognition and put eyes on how poor the officiating was in the game. Might end up being a positive when its all said and done.
This

VN Store

Back