If the fans showing displeasure at refs in Neyland hurts you

Lol you are stupid for multiple reasons.

I don't know anyone who is "hurt". What do you even mean?

Lol at the idea the officiating crew was scared.

Instead of the media talking about how UT was shafted on the strip sack (not that they would much) and fake questionable injuries now its just one more embarrassing moment for the university.

But you keep up the tough guy look and stupid arguments, buddy.

The first picture doesn’t tell you anything. It’s a bad angle from a mile away. You can’t tell if he’s down there.

The first and second pictures are timed up at the same time….. they are synced together. You know, it’s what the review booth officials are doing with the multiple screens they operate. But hey, keep dying on this hill that we got robbed on 4th down

The first and second pictures are timed up at the same time….. they are synced together. You know, it’s what the review booth officials are doing with the multiple screens they operate. But hey, keep dying on this hill that we got robbed on 4th down
Dumb hill to die on.

Ball is clearly below his numbers at the time his knee initially hits. You are literally not smart if you are arguing that he was short of the first down clearly.
We’re explaining to you the difference between “call stands” and “call is confirmed”. Nobody is arguing that there was conclusive video evidence to overturn.

Everyone is still focused on a play that did not cost is the game. We got the stop, had a great punt return, quickly moved the ball and threw a pass that hit the receiver in both hands in the endzone.

The inexplicable call was the sack strip. This travesty took points off the board and the call made no sense whatsoever.

It wasn’t one specific play that did it. It was a perfect storm.
Kiffin + bad call after bad call from refs(for years) + mediocrity for years + alcohol + Kiffin classless team + “injuries” = what happened. It’s not excusable. It shouldn’t of been done, but I totally understand how it got to the boiling point. Everyone has one 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: jimed1
Everyone is still focused on a play that did not cost is the game. We got the stop, had a great punt return, quickly moved the ball and threw a pass that hit the receiver in both hands in the endzone.

The inexplicable call was the sack strip. This travesty took points off the board and the call made no sense whatsoever.

Yes, and it wasn’t one play that caused what happened at the end of the game.

Reactions: SATX VOL
We’re explaining to you the difference between “call stands” and “call is confirmed”. Nobody is arguing that there was conclusive video evidence to overturn.

Call stands / call confirmed result in same thing, ruling on the field was correct. And once again, if you are saying the refs words were the gospel, why do you question his wording on the Barron TD called back?

If you question the ruling he said on Barron TD being called back, you’re being a hypocrite for not questioning his “word usage” on the review since you can’t objectively separate both plays like I’ve been doing since it happened. So which is it for you? Hypocrite or flip flopper?

What I believe is that if the spot had been the first down marker, it would not have been overturned. The spot where the ref put the ball was where the knee hit-clearly a bad spot. And don’t even get me started on the qb fumble for a touchdown that was called back.

If a bad call by the ref triggers you to throwing objects at people, then you might need a time-out for a season or two

Sounds to me like a lot of these window lickers need to stop following sports. They clearly don't have the maturity to deal with a game that should have no actual bearing on their lives. If their lives are so vapid and meaningless that they get this worked up over a game a bunch of kids are playing, then maybe they should take that as a clue that they need to really evaluate their lives.

We had plenty of opportunities to score and didn't. If the team plays better we win. I get the anger but officiating is far from the only reason we lost.

Should people throw objects on to the field? No, of course not. It's a bad look for the program and the school. That said, it was the culmination of years of fustration with the prodduct on the field and administrative dysfunction. Adding to the frustration was the excessive flopping.

Ending on a positive, how many fanbases would have sold out last night? Not many.

add to that play, both refs closest, the umpire and back judge, race with the play to the endzone without blowing it dead. Ole miss special team unit comes on the field, after 30s to 1 minute then the refs huddle and somehow posthumously rule the forward progress stopped

Reactions: ButchPlz
Call stands / call confirmed result in same thing, ruling on the field was correct. And once again, if you are saying the refs words were the gospel, why do you question his wording on the Barron TD called back?

If you question the ruling he said on Barron TD being called back, you’re being a hypocrite for not questioning his “word usage” on the review since you can’t objectively separate both plays like I’ve been doing since it happened. So which is it for you? Hypocrite or flip flopper?
Yeah, that’s still not what “call stands” means. That it was correct is entirely your interpretation and not that of the officials.

You’re probably confusing me with someone on the fumble play. I was driving and lost connection, missed the official explanation. I would like to hear it though.

My guess is that many people think, myself included is that Tennessee's would have scored on that drive.

Yeah, that’s still not what “call stands” means. That it was correct is entirely your interpretation and not that of the officials.

You’re probably confusing me with someone on the fumble play. I was driving and lost connection, missed the official explanation. I would like to hear it though.

Call stands = Ruling on the field was correct.
Call confirmed = ruling on the field was correct
Call Overturned = ruling on the field was incorrect.

And once again I ask, why are you putting so much faith into what the head official said in this instance while second guessing what he said with the Barron TD play? After all, the sentiment by most is that every call last night by refs were blown….. and you have not been clear from the beginning that you think refs are able to make the right and wrong calls separately on different plays.

And it’s also telling you’ve yet to post any footage backing your stance. Instead you argue SEMANTICS…..

If a bad call by the ref triggers you to throwing objects at people, then you might need a time-out for a season or two

Are you surprised that it happened after the crappy game the refs had called? I don’t agree with it but I’m not surprised.

Can there be a new forum created called "Ramblings from the under educated", so the OP can f*** off to that thread?

Are you surprised that it happened after the crappy game the refs had called? I don’t agree with it but I’m not surprised.

Am I surprised adults couldn't keep from throwing stuff on the field like a bunch of thugs becaues they didn't get their way in a game played by 18-23 year old? Yeah I was....guess I won't be anymore.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Are you surprised that it happened after the crappy game the refs had called? I don’t agree with it but I’m not surprised.[/QUOTE
Throwing water bottles and the like onto the field is one thing. Throwing objects at people is an entirely different matter.

VN Store

Back