If the fans showing displeasure at refs in Neyland hurts you

Then feel free to put your vol swag on Ebay and show yourself out. That officiating crew needed to shaken up a bit and a little fear instilled in them. If that’s too much for your gentle heart then kindly piss off. Sometimes being an ******* is worth it and last night was one of those times.
it's ok to be angry and boo and yell but throwing stuff at them is inexcusable.

Then feel free to put your vol swag on Ebay and show yourself out. That officiating crew needed to shaken up a bit and a little fear instilled in them. If that’s too much for your gentle heart then kindly piss off. Sometimes being an ******* is worth it and last night was one of those times.
The only reason I didn’t throw anything was because I was too far away in the north endzone. Kiffin and those refs deserved it. I’m proud of our team and fans. It was loud as hell last night

If you think making the refs become fearful is a solution to getting better results at a football game, it shows your level of maturity. They are doing a job. Please list your job and if you think it’s appropriate for someone to come intimidate you while you’re on the clock

If you think making the refs become fearful is a solution to getting better results at a football game, it shows your level of maturity. They are doing a job. Please list your job and if you think it’s appropriate for someone to come intimidate you while you’re on the clock
If you suck ass at it so bad you get reprimanded and suspended multiple times, sure.

View attachment 403663
Ball was in his left hand which was near the bottom of his jersey #. Everyone not wearing orange glasses couldn't see anything on the replay that would overturn this.

Also, harping on it takes focus away from the actual bad call on the strip/sack. Why everyone isn't talking about that is beyond me.

We actually got the ball back after this disputed spot and hit a receiver in the hands in the endzone.

The only problem with your picture and fact set is it shows his body out stretched but not his knees or other body part hitting the ground. You will notice you cannot see the defenders legs which are under him. There may be a shot that ends this discussion, but this is not it. You will also see if you blow the shot up that at this point in time his waist and right shoulder has not contacted the ground either.

So if you are placing so much faith in the refs word usage on what they were told via the booth review, why are you questioning their word usage on the ruling for Barron's TD being called back?

Literally an hour ago you were out here clamoring that the entire crew was tainted in that one blown call means all calls are suspect....

And once again, you just admitted you don't know how the league does reviews with what you said in bold. There is no reason to bring up ipads or iphones...... They literally have access to the same feed that the broadcast has and more than what the jumbotron has..... The difference? The league's booths are able to cue up multiple angles from the broadcast to sync them up and review plays. This is very common knowledge that you clearly don't know or don't understand. But then again you are in one breath questioning everything from the referees and then saying that their words should be the gospel when it fits your agenda.....

At the end of the day, I don't need and a lot of people don't need to hear confirmed or stands from an official when there is clear video evidence to show the ruling on the field was the RIGHT call.

And once again, there is clear video evidence to show the ball was below his numbers and that his knee was down at point where his numbers weren't across the line to gain.... But once again, keep dying on this hill...... Its like it almost kills people to admit that this crew may have made the right call simply because they blew another call.... Weird flex.
Dude the iphones was sarcasm. And I'm 1000% sure you attempted to separate the two calls so I went along with that. You are making my point. Heck yes, it matters what the refs say on the field bc they don't talk for nothing. Everything they say is important bc his word is Law on the field. Especially on reviewed plays. He said the play stands which means there wasn't a clear view so you don't know what you talking about you just talking. I don't know what view you think you saw, but there is not 1 view that shows his knee, the ball, and the line to gain. That's the whole point of saying the play stands. If the ref who has all the possible views couldn't confirm the call, how on earth can you??

The only problem with your picture and fact set is it shows his body out stretched but not his knees or other body part hitting the ground. You will notice you cannot see the defenders legs which are under him. There may be a shot that ends this discussion, but this is not it. You will also see if you blow the shot up that at this point in time his waist and right shoulder has not contacted the ground either.
Thank you which is what I been telling him for an hour. He also can't see the ball

No time is the right time to show a lack of maturity and act like a 2 year-old throwing a temper tantrum because you don’t get your way. He was short on the 4th down play because he had the ball at his waist in his left hand when his knee touched down. Even if he made the play (and he didn’t), there is still no excuse for the moronic, infantile temper tantrum shown. Piss off yourself, you childish, immature, self-absorbed little ****. Thanks for supporting the other infants who make our entire fan base look like the idiot you are.

Except the replay angle from the endzone show his knee was down and the legs weren't under him..... You guys are hilarious.

Atleast you came up with a new excuse to dispute clear video evidence with the defender's legs.....

He got the first down. Just barely but it should have kept the chains moving.

Like I said before, if that was another player in a Bama or Georgia uniform, referees wouldn’t have hesitated to call that a first down.

Sankey is the reason why the rest of the SEC is screwed.
Are you familiar with "The Jordan Rules?" It happens in every sport where the best get more favorable calls. You know who else got screwed by SEC officials? Penn State, and you know what they did? They did what good teams do, which is remain composed and win the game. Tennessee had a chance (multiple chances) and they weren't good enough. You're definitely the same type to tell "snowflakes" to "suck it up" or "deal with it" but then when it happens to you, your complaint is legitimate. Don't be a snowflake, champ

Reactions: pondr
I think we need robotic refs. With all of the research and push for AI and robotics in industrial and service applications, why not find an application for it in College Football? With the rules of college football hardcoded into a robot, this would remove any biases and doubt as to the accuracy of a call.

Please, cause nobody else will, explain how throwing stuff that could hurt people show the refs you're tired of it? You people acting like those of us who don't agree with what happened are truly special. How bout you get rid of your Tennessee gear, and stop embarrassing the fan base.

Reactions: pondr
Except the replay angle from the endzone show his knee was down and the legs weren't under him..... You guys are hilarious.

Atleast you came up with a new excuse to dispute clear video evidence with the defender's legs.....
Bro in the pic you can't even see if he is down. The call stood because it was the call on the field simple as that. The only view that tells you exactly what you need to see is from the OM sideline which we don't have.

Reactions: DeepSpringsVol
The receiver was short of the first down marker. There is no question about it.
Now if the 'fans' wanted to show their displeasure they picked the wrong time to do it. The appropriate time, if there is an appropriate time was the strip of the QB and reversal.
The "fans" throwing crap all over the field were mad at that point because they realized the game was most likely lost. Those fans acted in a childlike manner, something Kiffy would have done.

It was ugly and only gave Kiffin good press and the Tennessee program bad press.

The frustration and outrage was a reflection of the totally botched QB strip call.

Whether the call that precipitated the event was correct or not is debatable but it was not "clearly" anything.

Bro in the pic you can't even see if he is down. The call stood because it was the call on the field simple as that. The only view that tells you exactly what you need to see is from the OM sideline which we don't have.
100% spot on

Ok

should people have thrown stuff on the field? No

Am I surprised it happened? No, people gave good money for tickets and it was a culmination of quite a few terrible calls by the officials. I believe there was three plays where the ball was marked way short. The VJ catch should have been marked at the foot line and there was a play where I thought we got a first down and they marked it a yard shy.

Did it happen because of one play? No

Did he get the first down? Yes, I think he got it. The ball was at his waist. when he stretched out, his waist was on the 40 yard line. I think the tip of the ball should have been across the 40 yard line.

Hey, finally, the shot of the ball “at his waist”... but you can only see the top half of the number. Ball is tucked at his chest like a normal football posture.

The first picture doesn’t tell you anything. It’s a bad angle from a mile away. You can’t tell if he’s down there.

The refs couldn’t confirm the call and neither can you.

Hey, finally, the shot of the ball “at his waist”... but you can only see the top half of the number. Ball is tucked at his chest like a normal football posture.

The first picture doesn’t tell you anything. It’s a bad angle from a mile away. You can’t tell if he’s down there.

The refs couldn’t confirm the call and neither can you.

Ball is clearly below his numbers at the time his knee initially hits. You are literally not smart if you are arguing that he was short of the first down clearly.

VN Store

Back