What's the over/under on the fine?

I’m not worried about the dollar amount…I’m more worried that the league will use our fan behavior to send a very strong message - like limiting the number of fans allowed for the next home game to the COVID protocol levels.

TaM got $100K I think when they rushed field vs Bama...not sure why it's different, but UK got $250K for rushing the field vs UF win, so that's probably the minimum, I'd think. But, it may be more, since they know we like to pi$$ away money..

Reactions: jp1
A fine means nothing to the trash who embarrassed U.T. last night; a more appropriate punishment would be to forfeit the rest of the season. There was no excuse for this kind of conduct. And BTW, don't claim the media is taking shots. The facts are bad enough.

A fine means nothing to the trash who embarrassed U.T. last night; a more appropriate punishment would be to forfeit the rest of the season. There was no excuse for this kind of conduct. And BTW, don't claim the media is taking shots. The facts are bad enough.
Forfeit the rest of the season? You can’t be serious

This ish is so beyond stupid it has to be a troll job.

This ish is so beyond stupid it has to be a troll job.

I'm no troll and I meant exactly what I said. I'm a U.T. graduate and I am humiliated by what happened and doubly humiliated that the trash that did it is showing up here trying to defend it.

Reactions: beamerman
You obviously have not been watching college sports long have you? The conference suspending fans hurts their own pocketbook. Go to Youtube and pull up fan reactions and tell me which fanbases were suspended or teams made to forfeit for the same reactions that you saw last night.

I'm no troll and I meant exactly what I said. I'm a U.T. graduate and I am humiliated by what happened and doubly humiliated that the trash that did it is showing up here trying to defend it.

Forfeit the season? Gtfo. Absurdly ridiculous suggestion.

I’m not one to call out fandom but your bend over and take it mentality and over the top self-flagellation is part of what is wrong with some of our fans.

Do you have tickets for the remaining games you would like to donate to a real fan?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
I suggest that all those trying to downplay what happened visit any of the other fansites around the nation and read some reactions. You'd have to be incredibly stupid not to be embarrassed. On the other hand, perhaps Tennessee fans are that stupid. Last night provided a powerful argument for that.

I suggest that all those trying to downplay what happened visit any of the other fansites around the nation and read some reactions. You'd have to be incredibly stupid not to be embarrassed. On the other hand, perhaps Tennessee fans are that stupid. Last night provided a powerful argument for that.

A-1 troll job here. Impressive.

I assume your definition of a "real fan" is one of those trash throwing rubes.

No a Real fan is one who is supporting the team through good or bad. Your notion of forfieting the season is stupid at best and shows your lack of commitment to the team

Who cares refs suck. Sure the fans shouldn’t have reacted that way but my goodness when will the officiating be held accountable.
Doesn't this sound remarkably similar to other groups who've said: The system has failed us so we have no choice but to take to the streets and get our point across.

I don't agree with those groups and I can't agree with the fan behavior last night.

If we expect others to work inside the system for changes, we have to be better than we were last night or shut up about those who take to the streets for far more important problems than football.

VN Store

Back