Lane Kiffin

Bobo0101

6* Poster
Kiffin didn't have one negative thing to say about the crowd during the post game interview. He was so proud of the golf ball he had to show it off. Seemed to even be almost tearing up as he spoke about it. I truly believe that if offered the HC job on the spot he'd have never gotten back on the bus bound for Oxford. He knows he made a mistake leaving. Disagree if you want but I stand by it.

Kiffin didn't have one negative thing to say about the crowd during the post game interview. He was so proud of the golf ball he had to show it off. Seemed to even be almost tearing up as he spoke about it. I truly believe that if offered the HC job on the spot he'd have never gotten back on the bus bound for Oxford. He knows he made a mistake leaving. Disagree if you want but I stand by it.

Um.....
what?

I heard from a reliable source that during the post game handshake he asked Heup if he could be an offensive analyst starting Monday.

While he was surprisingly respectful in the post game interview, I don't understand the obsession with wanting him to coach here again. It's like wanting an abusive ex back even though they already showed they don't care for you and the relationship was never that great to begin with.

He was lying didn’t you see him look directly at the camera when he said this is a passionate place.His next dream job is to take over for his old Buddy’s job at LSU when he gets canned.

Reactions: Zues1
While he was surprisingly respectful in the post game interview, I don't understand the obsession with wanting him to coach here again. It's like wanting an abusive ex back even though they already showed they don't care for you and the relationship was never that great to begin with.
he was the most fun coach we've had in my lifetime of any sport

Ridiculous

He's going to UF.

Why do so many fans just fawn all over Kiffin?

Your CURRENT COACH inherited a team with 30-something transfers, a dark probation cloud, several key guys out with injuries, a new staff, buncha new players, and just came within inches of beating Kiffin’s ass. And Kiffin has a full year head start and a phenom at QB.

Who cares if Kiffin was a sweetheart in the presser and who cares what his thoughts are on the UT job? That’s disrespectful to Heupel, who in my opinion is among the COY candidates.

Let go of this Kiffin unrequited love.

Why do so many fans just fawn all over Kiffin?

Your CURRENT COACH inherited a team with 30-something transfers, a dark probation cloud, several key guys out with injuries, a new staff, buncha new players, and just came within inches of beating Kiffin’s ass. And Kiffin has a full year head start and a phenom at QB.

Who cares if Kiffin was a sweetheart in the presser and who cares what his thoughts are on the UT job? That’s disrespectful to Heupel, who in my opinion is among the COY candidates.

Let go of this Kiffin unrequited love.
Thank you. All of this /\

Reactions: Jaws
I noticed that too.

I genuinely believe he loves this place and regrets everything.

He could have won a natty here by now. Or gotten really close a few times.

Us doing what we did tonight showed that we really cared about him and wanted him here. But he left us and hurt us badly.

It's a weird love story really.

But hey. You wanna leave out in the middle of the night and go be with someone else then you're dead to me for life.

C ya!

VN Store

Back