If Hooker's injury is serious

We're definitely screwed. Bailey won't thrive in this offense. We've already seen him a few times.

Milton just sucks all around and has terrible decision making during live play. He literally just JG'd us and single handedly made sure we had zero percent chance at winning.

I'm willing to bet that Bailey would have known that he needed to throw the ball regardless. In that situation it doesn't matter that no one is open. Same as a hail mary. Throw it up and hope for the best. That's a whole lot easier to take that a QB trying to run 20 yards and make it to the end zone with 3 seconds left on the clock.

I'm willing to bet that Bailey would have known that he needed to throw the ball regardless. In that situation it doesn't matter that no one is open. Same as a hail mary. Throw it up and hope for the best. That's a whole lot easier to take that a QB trying to run 20 yards and make it to the end zone with 3 seconds left on the clock.

Obviously. But if we play Bailey from here on out we are screwed.

Doesn't matter though cause we're screwed with Milton too. So pick your poison.

Reactions: jimed1
Obviously. But if we play Bailey from here on out we are screwed.

Doesn't matter though cause we're screwed with Milton too. So pick your poison.
Can't say that I disagree but right now I think that Bailey would make better decisions. No doubt that Bailey would be a pure pocket passer but Milton is slow as sh** so not sure it matters.

Milton should not be playing any more snaps for Ut…if hooker can’t go it’s time to see what Bailey can do

I would disagree. This might be what Milton needs to figure it out. He gets all the 1 snaps, all the focus all the support and can start just playing and enjoying the game instead of worrying about who is behind him and over thinking. Milton has the NFL arm and ability. He lacks the confidence and composure.

Y’all need to chill with this Milton is garbage crap. If he starts he starts. If he doesn’t he doesn’t, UT will move to the next man and that’s that. Whether you support it or not UT will keep playing football either way.
Come on man, we're just realsists......

Reactions: mpfvol
I would disagree. This might be what Milton needs to figure it out. He gets all the 1 snaps, all the focus all the support and can start just playing and enjoying the game instead of worrying about who is behind him and over thinking. Milton has the NFL arm and ability. He lacks the confidence and composure.

Milton couldn’t figure it out at any point at Michigan or before hooker was the starter He doesn’t have the accuracy or field recognition to play qb. He should switch positions immidiately if he wants to continue playing football.

We're definitely screwed. Bailey won't thrive in this offense. We've already seen him a few times.

Milton just sucks all around and has terrible decision making during live play. He literally just JG'd us and single handedly made sure we had zero percent chance at winning.
Bailey is better than Milton . Milton means no bowl

VN Store

Back