'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Ole Miss Pregame/Game Thread

Well, that sucked huge donkey balls. Those refs all deserve to be fired for screwing us out of a TD. I'm proud of our guys. I'm still a fan of Heupel and Banks and this staff. The team played their asses off despite missing so many key people. Worries me how bad Hooker might be hurt. I wish Lane Kiffin would meet me at the Waffle House so I could whip his ass but he's scared.

Go Vols!
He is a freaking running quarterback and they called the play dead that quick?

When I look at that play again. Not on Milton. The ineptitude of our OL to allow a 2 man rush to force pressure. That’s garbage.
Come on now man. He didn't throw it and ran out of bounds. I dont care what happens you can't ever do that. I won't go near what others have said on here, but you can't defend what he did. He panicked and made a bone head play. Simple as that.

Reactions: Volunteer821
I still don’t understand how Milton kept being allowed to play after the BG game. Dude was terrible and we kept trying to force him until his injury. Hooker should have been the guy day one. He is force than JG and that is craziness.

I don't know how you play Milton next week and I also don't know how you don't play him.

Almost all of our concepts rely on a running QB. HB is the best option as a passer but I have no idea how readily they can throw half their playbook on the garbage and expect to have any kind of success either. Sucks.

VN Store

Back