'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Ole Miss Pregame/Game Thread

Dumbest decision possible by Milton. I don't hate the guy and would have zero issue if he threw an incompletion, but I hope Bailey somehow rises to the occasion and beats him in practice this week. Such a stupid decision. Just don't want to see him on the field after that.
I don’t care if Bailey throws the ball into the dirt fifty times. Never play Milton again. Dude is a loser and has been his entire career. Get his a** off this team of fighters.

Well, that sucked huge donkey balls. Those refs all deserve to be fired for screwing us out of a TD. I'm proud of our guys. I'm still a fan of Heupel and Banks and this staff. The team played their asses off despite missing so many key people. Worries me how bad Hooker might be hurt. I wish Lane Kiffin would meet me at the Waffle House so I could whip his ass but he's scared.

Go Vols!

When I look at that play again. Not on Milton. The ineptitude of our OL to allow a 2 man rush to force pressure. That’s garbage.
Milton literally scrambled into the rush. He was fine where he was. It is definitely on Milton. He still had all day to attempt to throw the ball and he ran it.

I want to see a replay of the final play when Milton scrambled out of bounds from an endzone point of view. I just want to know what he was seeing.

Or maybe I’ll just get angrier Just throw a sky high jackpot ball to the endzone

He has such a great arm, too. If it's an interception so be it, but you gotta try.

Last edited:
When I look at that play again. Not on Milton. The ineptitude of our OL to allow a 2 man rush to force pressure. That’s garbage.
He was trying to roll out to the right like the play before. Most of our players were on that side. The only thing he could have done is tried to lower his shoulder and get to the endzone, but he just seen what happened to Hooker when he didn’t go down.

VN Store

Back