KNS Article about Evans availability Saturday. [team injury updates]

Whitehead, Pierce, and possibly Beckwith can handle Ole Miss. Small, too, if he’s healthy. We need Evans for the long haul.

Could be wrong but Beckwith will never play a down at Tenn as a RB,, either he transfers to a power run game team, OR he moves to tight end or LB and has a good career his JR and SR seasons,,,

Well, I can tell you that games ARE lost with 1 Damned man - just watch any of the games with JG for proof of that. When the QB is bad, everyone is bad. And when you have Peyton Manning as QB....then you are the Indianapolis Colts (AKA you win pretty much based on Peyton alone cuz the rest sucked).

I absolutely can't stand how much most people that pull for the Vols literally worship Peyton.

Don't get me wrong. Peyton was great. And is a great human being. But he wasn't the ONLY good player on the Colts. And Peyton would even tell you he couldn't have been as good as he was without the players around him. He doesn't throw the ball to himself. He doesn't run(often) and he doesn't kick field goals or punt.

Ever heard of Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Joseph Adai, Adam Vinatieri?

MJ was the GOAT of his time but he still had Scottie and Rodman.

Turnovers will determine the outcome,, players who have had fumbles either in practice or games probably wont play ,,,, JW and DB ,,,,

Could be wrong but Beckwith will never play a down at Tenn as a RB,, either he transfers to a power run game team, OR he moves to tight end or LB and has a good career his JR and SR seasons,,,
I don’t write him off forever but I don’t expect him to play this year. He’s still learning RB. Didn’t play it in HS

Could be wrong but Beckwith will never play a down at Tenn as a RB,, either he transfers to a power run game team, OR he moves to tight end or LB and has a good career his JR and SR

Um, did he not ALREADY play a few downs at RB for Tenn ... LAST year?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sydney5000
It will hurt us bad if out .. what was the injury ? Ankle again??? Just our luck .. we get it rolling and we loose out stud running back ...why does this never happen to any other sec teams

Reactions: VolFanatic27

VN Store

Back