Tennessee Lady Vol News

Does anyone have a subscription? I’d love to know what Kellie had to say

She said they have to be a better 3 pt shooting team, and that they have improved in that over the off season. Look for them to shoot a lot more three's this year. Also, Horston is playing with much more confidence.

She said they have to be a better 3 pt shooting team, and that they have improved in that over the off season. Look for them to shoot a lot more three's this year. Also, Horston is playing with much more confidence.

Yes to three point shooting. I love that this being emphasized! Thinking this could be the year that we see a major upgrade in the offense.

For everyone who wanted to see the team in action and how Kellie coaches ...

I know some on here have been asking for these again

I really believe they have been watching this forum and Twitter accounts! 😂😂😂

We’ve literally mentioned them appealing more to the fans and recruits, now we get an open practice and a new Lady Vol Twitter account, specific to recruiting!

We’ve literally mentioned them appealing more to the fans and recruits, now we get an open practice and a new Lady Vol Twitter account, specific to recruiting!

I’m sure they check in. It’s a good vibe check to see how people are feeling about the program. Us regular posters are a small subset of the fan base obviously, but we are probably the most diehard. Lol

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN

It's the media director's job to scour (mine) the internet for anything Lady Vol related and report on the trends in the media. They then develop campaigns to enhance the good stuff, play down any negatives, and fan interest

VN Store

Back