#11 Kentucky (6-0,4-0) @ #1 Georgia (6-0,4-0) 3:30 PM CBS

Imagine being a UT fan and having to live vicariously through UGA now. Go support your team instead of spending so much hating on another one.
Can you say that again please? I will never get the infatuation that some UT fans on here have for UGA. Screw UGA, I hope they get their ass beat.

Reactions: tbh and MAD
Bama beat themselves and are a better football than Kentucky.

Bad as I’d hate to say it, Georgia is on another level compared to everyone else this year.

How did Bama beat themselves? They had opportunity after opportunity and didnt make plays when it matter. Hate them if you want but aTm went in with a plan, executed it, and has a gamer at QB that never blinked.

As far as Georgia goes fk em! Kirby still has to make the decisions in crunch time and they still play dirty as hell when things dont go Georgias way.

Reactions: MAD
Nineteen FKN eighty.

Year after year they are loaded and year after year they choke if not during the season during the playoff.

Ohh yea and he still has to put a plan together to beat Saban because that offense still aint shat.

Nineteen FKN eighty.

Year after year they are loaded and year after year they choke if not during the season during the playoff.

Ohh yea and he still has to put a plan together to beat Saban because that offense still aint shat.
I was surprised to see they hadn't been ranked No. 1 since 1982. That kind of flies in the face of the idea that they should have won a bunch of national championships. They haven't even been ranked No. 1 in 39 years.

Their offense is better than people think, they are averaging 39.8 points per game. Ours is averaging 41.5. However their defense is giving up 5.5 per game, which is insane. The next best is UF at 16.5. We are a respectable 6th at 21.5. I think the job Banks has done with what he had to work with is as good or a better story so far than the offense.

I was surprised to see they hadn't been ranked No. 1 since 1982. That kind of flies in the face of the idea that they should have won a bunch of national championships. They haven't even been ranked No. 1 in 39 years.
Georgia sucks

Can you say that again please? I will never get the infatuation that some UT fans on here have for UGA. Screw UGA, I hope they get their ass beat.
My current hate list goes Bama, Georgia, Florida, Vandy, Kentucky. So by that list I would prefer a Ky win.
I don’t think there’s any chance of that happening.

Reactions: tbh and MAD

Their offense is better than people think, they are averaging 39.8 points per game. Ours is averaging 41.5. However their defense is giving up 5.5 per game, which is insane. The next best is UF at 16.5. We are a respectable 6th at 21.5. I think the job Banks has done with what he had to work with is as good or a better story so far than the offense.
They were preseason number in 2008. Dropped to 2 after the opening week.

The only reason their offense is "better than people think" is because they are put in great position by their defense. Last night on college football live, they had mentioned that UGA needs to prove themselves before they are considered elite. They haven't had to yet but they will have to soon.

I don't put too much stock into those 6 teams they have played. They're all not very good.
I’m with you. We’ll see how that SOS shakes out in late November.

I actually think matchup wise we might be UGA’s toughest out remaining . That doesn’t mean I think we’ll beat them, I just think we’re gonna present them with challenges in the passing game and tempo that they haven’t faced yet.

Reactions: MAD and NO SIR EEE
I’m with you. We’ll see how that SOS shakes out in late November.

I actually think matchup wise we might be UGA’s toughest out remaining . That doesn’t mean I think we’ll beat them, I just think we’re gonna present them with challenges in the passing game and tempo that they haven’t faced yet.
Their secondary is a weakness that has not been tested yet.

Their secondary is a weakness that has not been tested yet.
I just hope we can get there relatively healthy. The last 2 weeks have been great, I think this week has that potential as well . I don’t have any delusions that we can take down UGA, not yet anyway. I do think that we could possibly be a massive pain in their ass.

Not sure who comes up with this, but definitely agree, Georgia is the most toxic fanbase, not sure about Kentucky being least toxic. Maybe since they are a basketball school, they don’t get worked up like the rest of the SEC.

26A30541-72FF-406B-9F84-E88F7E3DDBAE.png

This game will be interesting. IF UK can pull this off, the world will cease spinning on it's axis.

I hate to say it, but I hope they do.

Imagine being a UT fan and having to live vicariously through UGA now. Go support your team instead of spending so much hating on another one.

That’s a good point. If anything, we should take a lesson from the faithful UK fans who have stayed true to the blue through…well…decades of disappointment.

VN Store

Back