Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

NO! Copper was making a play on the ball and got tangled up (even the announcers said that) ya know an actual basketball play. Sophie swjng back and yelled and Sophie being the bully she is proud and claims and got backed down on TV. She didn't want any of the smoke.

Now before u say it credit to her and the refs for all their wins😂

But let's not play like Sophie isn't an instigator and i guarantee she learned because she tried to say something and Copper was right there for it again and sophie ran to the ref
Watch it again Copper had her arms around Cunningham’s neck and pulled her down. Copper is the best player for both teams on the floor but last night she wanted to thug more and it cost her team. With that being said Chicago is the most talented team Vandersloot and Quigley are just Damn good.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Watch it again Copper had her arms around Cunningham’s neck and pulled her down. Copper is the best player for both teams on the floor but last night she wanted to thug more and it cost her team. With that being said Chicago is the most talented team Vandersloot and Quigley are just Damn good.

Let me start by saying…. To me Sophie is a beautiful woman and very attractive to me !
And you can defend her all you want ….. But I have watched her for years playing in the SEC . THIS IS A MEAN PERSON ! She is a dirty player and likes playing the BULLY CARD ! It’s her game to try and intimidate the opposition. Not only will she play dirty but if this is not enough…… she will try and HURT the other player! That being said : This is a physically pretty woman ….JMO

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Let me start by saying…. To me Sophie is a beautiful woman and very attractive to me !
And you can defend her all you want ….. But I have watched her for years playing in the SEC . THIS IS A MEAN PERSON ! She is a dirty player and likes playing the BULLY CARD ! It’s her game to try and intimidate the opposition. Not only will she play dirty but if this is not enough…… she will try and HURT the other player! That being said : This is a physically pretty woman ….JMO
All true but not last night that was all on Copper.

All true but not last night that was all on Copper.

Agree when Sophie missed the bunny and on floor that Copper was the aggressor….. But later with just a few seconds left and Copper was trying for position or a rebound Sophie totally mugged her …. Holding Cooper with both hands and arms and later Cooper tried to jump up and Sophie had her complete shoulder and arm holding Cooper down so she could not jump ! This was a good wrestling move and completely pinned Cooper to the floor!

And to emphasize….. The game was over !!!!!
Chicago did not have enough time and too many points ahead to matter……. But she still was in the HURT MODE! GAME WAS ALREADY OVER . But Not Sophie ….. why 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: mlindsay
who cares about Sophie Diana got away with shoving a ref in a professional basketball game
And that was a malicious shove I am surprised that poor Referee is not in ICU right now and even more surprised if Cunningham don’t end up in a neck brace.

Women's Basketball
Louisiana State was able to keep the best players that LSU had on their roster last season and add Newby from Auburn and also Gusters from Baylor. I think this is going to be a very good team and a challenge for anyone to play. Really strong in the post and have some terrific guards as well. Certainly hurt that Ursin didn't stay, but this is a strong team IMO.

Reactions: VolBall09
Women's Basketball
Louisiana State was able to keep the best players that LSU had on their roster last season and add Newby from Auburn and also Gusters from Baylor. I think this is going to be a very good team and a challenge for anyone to play. Really strong in the post and have some terrific guards as well. Certainly hurt that Ursin didn't stay, but this is a strong team IMO.
They better do something she has two seniors (who may be eligible for an additional year with Covid), two 5th year seniors, and four grad students.

She will lose 8 players and doesn't have a commit yet for 2022, will be interesting to also see how she manages her players (Gusters, Bartlett, Alexis Morris) and how she handles Nikki players.

Pointer is used to starting, will she be okay taking a backseat to Morris if that's who Kim wants as her starting PG, same for Aifuwa with Gusters. Will Newby be okay coming off the bench if Kim decides to play someone else ahead of her after being a starter at Vandy all those years, it will definitely be interesting to watch.

the only good thing I saw from game 2 is how much Phoenix loves their WNBA team the place was packed to the brim and so loud.. Game 3 and Game 4 in Chicago are sold out and resale tickets are selling for $1000 to see Chicago capture its 1st WNBA title.. I am heading to chicago in game 4 to hopefully see Candace get her 2nd ring

They better do something she has two seniors (who may be eligible for an additional year with Covid), two 5th year seniors, and four grad students.

She will lose 8 players and doesn't have a commit yet for 2022, will be interesting to also see how she manages her players (Gusters, Bartlett, Alexis Morris) and how she handles Nikki players.

Pointer is used to starting, will she be okay taking a backseat to Morris if that's who Kim wants as her starting PG, same for Aifuwa with Gusters. Will Newby be okay coming off the bench if Kim decides to play someone else ahead of her after being a starter at Vandy all those years, it will definitely be interesting to watch.
Mulkey will raid the transfer portal and will probably be very good doing it. She did a lot of that at Baylor and suspect it will happen again. Will need to as like you said has no recruits although I think Smith will end up there.

VN Store

Back