I think we have a good shot in this game.

We just need to not be too upset if we don’t. This game is exciting, but it’s also a heat check. It will be a good indicator of where we are.

If we get beat like a drum, then that’s where we are right now: not there yet but some impressive stuff to build on.

If we win: we are officially the surprise team of college football and Heupel will start getting coach of the year consideration.

Either is fine, and we’re bowling in Heup’s first year regardless. That’s a win in itself.
This is kind of my approach too. I’m approaching it like the Florida game. I know a lot of people are excited and wish like heck we beat the brakes off of Ole Miss. Stay level headed . I just want to see a hard fought game Saturday night, win or lose, it’s going to be an amazing atmosphere. 🍊🍊🔥🔥

If we win, please don’t rush the field. It’s just OM. Rush the field when we beat the pups. 😁

I agree they are not in the league of the same great OM Rebels team that defeated a juggernaut Crimson Tide team.
The Volunteers beating the Rebels would be a good win, not a great win.

Early morning on ESPN Trevor talked about why the Rebels should be on upset alert including the Volunteers having a high scoring offense for the first time in 5 years which was the great 2016 Season that the Rocky Top Volunteers had.

Storm the field if the Tennessee Volunteers defeat a terrific most likely undefeated Georgia Bulldogs team. If that happens I can't wait to hearthe priceless reaction from the entertaining Georgia Bulldogs fan that is Uncle Lou.

I agree completely with Trevor that this game is going to be a track meet so persons will be highly entertained seeing 2 the Volunteers and Rebels score more than 33 points, and the Volunteers will need to show they are a better-improved team because they didn't close vs the Panthers in that high scoring game.
The Volunteers defense will need to get stops which would include avoiding busted coverage and finish drives mainly by scoring touchdowns.

Mizzou surprised everyone. SCe got our attention to who this team has evolved into and their ability to win. Now, I believe the lights have came on for everyone and we see that this teams capability. We can and will be in every game to the end.

Yea if we beat OM whoever rushes the field is a pleb. Save it for Georgia.

Utterly agree.
I'm pretty confident the Tennessee Volunteers since Hooker became the starter that the rocking and rolling Volunteers play a great game to defeat a terrific most likely undefeated Georgia Bulldogs team.

VN Store

Back