We are Kentucky’s daddy

This statement would get you banned on Rupps Rafters. They are the most oversensitive cry babies on the internet. Quite famous for it. That's why you see virtually no posts from opposing fans on there.
I’ve on several occasions called out the team and the fans and have never been banned.

Reactions: rojas1187
I was banned from there for saying Bernard King was a better player than Dan Issel.
Yea well that’s blasphemous lol why would you say that? I mean you can kind of question the Tennessee fans that get banned for the death threats or the personal attacks at family and children. But to say that King was better than Issel? I mean you had to know you’d get banned.

Yea well that’s blasphemous lol why would you say that? I mean you can kind of question the Tennessee fans that get banned for the death threats or the personal attacks at family and children. But to say that King was better than Issel? I mean you had to know you’d get banned.

I said it because it's absolutely true. But they have thin skin. If someone said Brady is better than Manning here I doubt they'd be banned.

I said it because it's absolutely true. But they have thin skin. If someone said Brady is better than Manning here I doubt they'd be banned.
Just to clear it up Dan Issel is the greatest Kentucky basketball player ever. That’s a school that had Anthony Davis and Anthony Davis is better than Bernard King…so if Dan Issel is better than Davis…? I’m just saying.

Kroger field might be deafening. Knoxville is I’m sure just because it’s less people doesn’t mean it’s not loud. I get more people is louder just sayin. Right now Lexington is super juiced because everyone is excited and fully behind the program. It’s been building up every season since stoopsster arrived. But I’m not a vol hater I like to see them do good just not against the cats but they seem to always do good in that game

It’s not loud.

Reactions: Kentucky wildcat
I was banned from there for saying Bernard King was a better player than Dan Issel.

That was a no-brainer. King was much better than Issel. King was one of the most talented players to ever play in the SEC. He would have been a Hall of Fame pro if not for injuries

King was also a lot crazier than Issel or any other player in college basketball. I was told by one of his UT teammates that he was once arrested while dressed like a woman. I also remember King stealing the tape machine from the UT Atheletic Department.

That was a no-brainer. King was much better than Issel. King was one of the most talented players to ever play in the SEC. He would have been a Hall of Fame pro if not for injuries

King was also a lot crazier than Issel or any other player in college basketball. I was told by one of his UT teammates that he was once arrested while dressed like a woman. I also remember King stealing the tape machine from the UT Atheletic Department.

King has been in the Hall of Fame since 2013. It took way too long but he is there now. King had a tough upbringing but turned into a great man as he got older.

Reactions: rojas1187

VN Store

Back