BetQL has UT winning vs Ole Miss

Tennessee (+140) vs. #13 Ole Miss ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

If it wasn’t for a failed two-point conversion by Arkansas, Ole Miss would be coming into this game with a 3-2 record. Nonetheless, BetQL has Tennessee (4-2) as a -105 favorite and is giving the Vols a 61.8% chance to win at home.
After a loss at Florida, the Volunteers have thrashed two SEC opponents in a row: Missouri (62-24) on the road and South Carolina (45-20) at home. This should be a shootout between Ole Miss QB Matt Corral and Tennessee QB Hendon Hooker. In case you’re unaware, Hooker has completed 69.6% of his passes for 13 touchdowns and one interception through the air and has also amassed 282 and three additional scores on the ground. Expect Tennessee to game plan effectively against Ole Miss’ susceptible defense by utilizing Hooker’s dual-threat skills.

If it wasn’t for a failed two-point conversion by Arkansas, Ole Miss would be coming into this game with a 3-2 record. Nonetheless, BetQL has Tennessee (4-2) as a -105 favorite and is giving the Vols a 61.8% chance to win at home.
After a loss at Florida, the Volunteers have thrashed two SEC opponents in a row: Missouri (62-24) on the road and South Carolina (45-20) at home. This should be a shootout between Ole Miss QB Matt Corral and Tennessee QB Hendon Hooker. In case you’re unaware, Hooker has completed 69.6% of his passes for 13 touchdowns and one interception through the air and has also amassed 282 and three additional scores on the ground. Expect Tennessee to game plan effectively against Ole Miss’ susceptible defense by utilizing Hooker’s dual-threat skills.

That’s being generous to that defense.

If we win it will be because our defense made some plays. I think we will match them score for score offensively. I have a feeling that Heupel will run the ball more this week as that is the weakest part of their defense.

If we win it will be because our defense made some plays. I think we will match them score for score offensively. I have a feeling that Heupel will run the ball more this week as that is the weakest part of their defense.

I’ve been far more impressed with the techniques used by the defense this year than I ever was under the Pruitt/ Ainsley def.

Hooker has completed 69.6% of his passes for 13 touchdowns and one interception

The ironic thing about his high completion % some of the misses have been great passes just drops.
It could easily be 75%.

College football odds, lines, bets, predictions for Week 7, 2021: Proven model picks Ole Miss, Iowa

"Week 7: No. 13 Ole Miss covers (-3) at Tennessee in a 7:30 p.m. ET matchup on Saturday. These teams have similar offensive philosophies as they both go fast and like to mix in a heavy dose of the run game out of the spread. Tennessee has rolled to consecutive big wins and covers, but the level of competition goes up against this top-15 Ole Miss squad.

The model projects that Ole Miss quarterback Matt Corral throws for over 300 yards, while Ole Miss runners combine for close to 200 yards on the ground. Lane Kiffin, a former Tennessee head coach, picks up the win in Neyland Stadium. The Rebels cover almost 60 percent of the time, while the under comes in well over 60 percent of the time on this sky-high total (79)."

I’ve been far more impressed with the techniques used by the defense this year than I ever was under the Pruitt/ Ainsley def.
I've been saying this since week 2. Something about these coaches has gotten these players on defense to really step up and I'm loving it. He'll this entire team is no longer associated with the word quit imo. They fought hard in every game even the Florida game imo. I expect them to do the same against ole piss. Go vols!

Reactions: KptVFL
Should be a game similar to their Arkansas game with TN edging them out by playing more disciplined football. TN has really improved in that area since our 100+ debacle.

At Oddshark the O/U is climbing....up to 82 and still 86% of bets coming in on over side...look for it to continue climbing to even out the money

VN Store

Back