How does Kiffins welcome back to Knoxville go?

It's been a minute since the last time I looked. Iirc, the difference was one or two million, depending on how you work the numbers. The higher difference includes money from Kiffin's salary used to pay salaries of staff, e.g. his father. Accepting your numbers of 600,000 to 1,000,000 bucks, with cost of living bump, that is still a substantial difference in his income.
Cost of living would most likely even everything out. Football coaches don't usually jump ship for a 600,000 raise they just use it as leverage. In all honesty he probably just wanted to go back to Cali. The money was just the excuse

* The Pretentious Pencil.
Paul evidently convinced someone he could do the Job. When it comes down to it he graduated from UT and rarely claims it, but nonetheless is a Closet Fan but Alabama appears to be his Love.

I believe he left his lunch in the AD break room refrigerator when he split town suddenly. I think we saved it for him 🤮

Paul evidently convinced someone he could do the Job. When it comes down to it he graduated from UT and rarely claims it, but nonetheless is a Closet Fan but Alabama appears to be his Love.
He parted with any remaining self respect he may have had to become popular with the Bama cray crays when he had his show in BHM and he has never since seen a need to attempt to reclaim it

Hey Lane, remember the Paul Simon song," 50 way's to Leave your Lover" ? Ain't no love left here, and we could find 50 reasons to not come back

I hope terribly wrong. We gonna have to fight all 4 quarters. I haven’t watched a game of theirs. How is their defense?

OGC.64f1f2acd28af452fde4531c8dabb6ab

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Does anyone have the video of the reporters and administration yelling at each other when they were told Kiffin wouldn't be answering questions on the night he left for USC? Trying to get in to the right headspace for hostility on Saturday.

I agree with you completely because the Rebels are not in the league of Alabama or Georgia.

The Volunteers defeating the Rebels isn't a high bar accomplishment that is worthy for Volunteers fans to storm the field because the Rebels are a good team.
The Volunteers fans should storm the field if the Volunteers defeat a great most likely to be undefeated Georgia Bulldogs team in Rocky Top which I'm confident is achievable with Hooker as the starting QB and the Volunteers possibly have hit their stride since he became the starter, or if the miracle happens that is they defeat the Crimson Tide in Alabama because that is climbing Mount Everest for a good Volunteers team.

I doubt the Alabama security will allow us to storm THEIR field. Next year in Neyland, let's count on it!!

Anytime there’s a vacancy or potential vacant coaching job, his name is always “at the top of the list”. Personally, I’m glad we’re not having to look over our shoulders daily. Imagine the distraction it causes. Ole Miss fans will always be concerned if today’s the day he bolts. Because if history teaches us anything, he’s the dude that has zero loyalty to anyone but his ego and pocketbook

VN Store

Back