Kiffin talks about the Vols

Think about it. Dude lived as a multi-millionaire in LA and says his house in Knoxville, on the river, was his favorite place he's lived. That was not a slight toward TN or UT.

I haven't been the biggest Kiffin fan since he left, but that article actually made me like him a little more. Sounds like he truly did love TN, and like he's mellowed a bit with age.

Don't fall for Kiffin, I don't even hate him anymore. I truly think now he wishes he had stayed. But it's over, that doesn't mean I don't wan't too send him back with his team with a LOSS. But the teams focus has to be on the game between the lines. Don't fall for his talk, I feel good because I don't think our players care about Kiffin or what he says anymore than any other coach. They just want to win!!!! Having said all that, it's time for us to go out and whip Mississippi!!!!!

Last edited:
Ahhhh, I don’t see what the big deal was. He also said he liked people here.
If you watch the video there is no jab, it's just fodder for the perpetually aggrieved to voice their dislike for Kiffin... and for cheap page views.

I hope we win otherwise no mattress in East Tennessee will be safe.

Reactions: fossilfiction
Don't fall for Kiffin, I don't even hate him anymore. I truly think now he wishes he had stayed. But it's over, that doesn't mean I don't won't too send him back with his team with a LOSS. But the teams focus has to be on the game between the lines. Don't fall for his talk, I feel good because I don't think our players care about Kiffin or what he says anymore than any other coach. They just want to win!!!! Having said all that, it's time for us to go out and whip Mississippi!!!!!
IF (big if) he wishes he had stayed, it’s because he fell on his ass at USC. Had he succeeded out there, Tennessee would be the biggest afterthought in his life.

The only difference is, that Spurrier is a better coach, a better troll, and doesn’t have court designated visitation with his kids.
Not the ONLY difference. Spurrier insisted on the Lou Holtz deal and got it. Membership to the ANGC for the SC HC. Not too shabby.

Reactions: wmcovol
Not the ONLY difference. Spurrier insisted on the Lou Holtz deal and got it. Membership to the ANGC for the SC HC. Not too shabby.
There are actually a million differences between the two, so much so, that’s it’s hard to believe that they reached almost the same level of the same profession.

Reactions: VaBornVol
Kiffin loves UT...Kiffin is a personality that's good for college football and he's a very good offensive mind. WTF is there to hate other than he's the next opponent up? Personally I like him...for now.

Kiffin loves UT...Kiffin is a personality that's good for college football and he's a very good offensive mind. WTF is there to hate other than he's the next opponent up? Personally I like him...for now.
I would agree with you if you were just speaking in generalities, but you are deliberately ignoring the fact that we are talking about the guy who knocked up your sister and then blew town.

VN Store

Back