We are Kentucky’s daddy

Is this just a thread to argue with Cat fans, or is there actual football to be discussed?

Kentucky is in big trouble against us. I know they beat Florida.

But they won't be able to run on Tennessee like they have done everyone else. And once we jump out to a 21-0 lead 1st QTR, they don't have the horses to catch up. I'm seeing something like 42-21 Vols.

Well I wasn’t really thinking about it. I noticed they weren’t on there but I didn’t really think about it that much. And I sir am a regular follower that’s has watched stoops bring in athletes slowly over time and redshirt entire 3 star diamonds in the rough over almost ten years and glad to see it paying off. Keep talking about we have a team full of seniors and we won’t the next year. We are gonna be deep experience wise with Stoops style. It took time but it’s a well oiled machine now. Like I said real Kentucky fans seen what he was doing and supported him even when we weren’t winning games because we knew it was coming. Stoops has slowly made Kentucky football a cool place to go for Kids. Especially the type of kids he recruits because if we are all the way honest coach stoops is a players coach. He wants to have a relationship with them and he always finds thugs as y’all said. Or kids that have a lot of talent but maybe are lost because of their situation which in turn yes Kentucky is a team full of thugs as y’all said.Straight Gs and a lot of credit to Marrow he is behind a lot more than he is given credit he is the main peice to the puzzle. Marrow is a OG. He is the reason Kentucky is stealing talent from a few big time programs. Not an opinion. If you really know what’s going on Kids are gonna flock to a coach like Marrow and Stoops. I’m getting off this site until November. I’ll be back. If Kentucky loses I’ll be back for y’all to say told you so. If Kentucky wins I’ll be back to take names and kick ass.😃go Voll I mean C A T S cats cats cats

If you had to play Alabama every year, you would damn well remember it after the past decade. Anyway…

I’ve said in this very thread that you guys have a good team. Stoops is a great leader for your program.

I’m not convinced that you are exactly what your record indicates. I also don’t think Tennessee has great odds of winning this game.

You should stick around. A little **** talking doesn’t seem to deter you.

If you had to play Alabama every year, you would damn well remember it after the past decade. Anyway…

I’ve said in this very thread that you guys have a good team. Stoops is a great leader for your program.

I’m not convinced that you are exactly what your record indicates. I also don’t think Tennessee has great odds of winning this game.

You should stick around. A little **** talking doesn’t seem to deter you.
naw man the **** talking is fun I mean it’s not personal. And actually if I’m not biased to me Tennessee is looking good. I mean they have beat some teams we beat but y’all beat them by more points. I didn’t watch the games but judging by the scoreboard it would seem yall played those teams better. So just by the scoreboard Tennessee seems to be in a good grove of their own. Teams play different week to week and anything can happen in college football. I wouldn’t be surprised to lose to Tennessee by 30 this year and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Kentucky win by 30. I really did just get on here to have a little fun

Reactions: Vol_in_NC_1999
Is this just a thread to argue with Cat fans, or is there actual football to be discussed?

Kentucky is in big trouble against us. I know they beat Florida.

But they won't be able to run on Tennessee like they have done everyone else. And once we jump out to a 21-0 lead 1st QTR, they don't have the horses to catch up. I'm seeing something like 42-21 Vols.
As a Kentucky fan I still don’t trust my cats or want to believe they are a good team. I mean honestly it’s hard to trust and that’s my team. But if there is one thing I do Trust about this Kentucky team is the defense. Y’all won’t run all over Kentucky. Kentucky doesn’t give up big plays end of story. Now Tennessee might beat Kentucky but it won’t be a score like that. I can see the score being that this weekend when we play Georgia but not in the Tennessee game. Kentucky’s offense is improving so much each game. I do trust Kentucky to show up and play physical football. That’s what we are. I predict 27-35 Kentucky

You remind me of myself about 10 years ago when I arrived here. Don't let them scare you away lol.
naw man I really grew up on these forums I just have recently started posting here and there. I always got on here and kept up with my teams like I said I’m not a vol hater I just love my cats. I just so happen to live in Tennessee so I rag on my vol friends pretty hard we all have fun. They have been hard on me recently with them getting some good wins in basketball so when we win some In football my foot is on the pedal

Reactions: Vol_in_NC_1999
Is that a member on here or a joke I’m unknowledgeable about?

We have a number of Kentucky regulars here. They are all normally nega-Cats from April to November and posi-Cats December through March.

Things have changed a little bit in recent history, though.

Both UK and UT played Bama and Auburn. UT played Arkansas and TAM. UK played MSU and Ole Miss. How do you figure UK had a tougher schedule even in that anomaly?
sounds pretty equal. Although I would say the Mississippi teams are stronger overall than last year Arkansas and Texas am

VN Store

Back