We are Kentucky’s daddy

Kentucky usually has the harder schedule tho or as hard. Idk why Bama got left off this year
You don't know why Bama got left off this year? You don't know how SEC cross-division scheduling works? Hmm.

Well, news flash: you're only going to play Bama about once every six years. You're gonna play Mississippi State every year, that is what's called your "cross-divisional rival." Bama is ours. Mississippi State is yours.

That's how that works. That's why Bama "got left off this year."

EDIT: Sorry, I just gotta ask. It's not often you see an SEC football fan who doesn't know how cross-division scheduling works. So here goes: are you in fact a Kentucky basketball fan who just started following football in the last few weeks because the 'Cats have found some uncommon success?

Last edited:
Ahh, win a few games, and the arrogance returns, I see! Can't wait until you come to town in a few weeks.
Did you seriously just chastise someone else for winning a few games then being arrogant? LOL>>..

Most of the downtrodden here have complained about UT's depth. They've uniformly done that without looking at other teams. Your D and particularly your front 4 have been the critical piece of your success this year. Will be interesting to see what you do over the next 3 weeks vs teams that can score. MSU and UT in particular score points in bunches.

What do you think happens to UK if they get into a real track meet? You don't know because you haven't been challenged that way by a good O this year. The best O you've played is MU. They scored 28 on your D. They scored 24 vs UT but 7 pts were a kick return and 7 more were late in the game junk time when UT's subs were playing their starters. Central Michigan and BC defended them about as well as UK did.

UF is a running, ball control type of team that continually shot themselves in the foot against UK. Credit due- UK was good enough to take advantage. But they pretty much handed that game over with mistakes.

UT has had bad games and made their share of mistakes. But they're improving and still on the steep part of their improvement curve. UK is a fully developed team... you are what you are.

Right y’all better hang on to the past because the reality of what’s happening right now is hard for y’all to understand. Their is no hype behind Tennessee football there is no talk about Tennessee football anywhere. Who are they talking about and have been for the last few years. Where is all the juice at right now. Stoops!!!
UK has won 3 out of the last 10 games in this "rivalry". And this during arguably the worst years of our program. That's NOT the "past", you dense troll. 🙄
Also, try to learn the difference between there, their, and they're.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kentucky wildcat
UK has won 3 out of the last 10 games. And this during arguably the worst years of our program. That's NOT the "past", you dense troll. 🙄
Also, try to learn the difference between there, their, and they're.
Ik the difference just typing fast I don’t have to have correct grammar for you to understand what I’m saying you get the point either way. Not much thought going into it just fun messing with y’all.. I’m completely full of **** most the time I say something. It is fun to be a wildcat rn tho

Reactions: Vol_in_NC_1999
You don't know why Bama got left off this year? You don't know how SEC cross-division scheduling works? Hmm.

Well, news flash: you're only going to play Bama about once every six years. You're gonna play Mississippi State every year, that is what's called your "cross-divisional rival." Bama is ours. Mississippi State is yours.

EDIT: Sorry, I just gotta ask. It's not often you see an SEC football fan who doesn't know how cross-division scheduling works. So here goes: are you in fact a Kentucky basketball fan who just started following football in the last few weeks because the 'Cats have found some uncommon success?
I get all of that. Thank you for the correction. Go Vols babyyyyy!

Did you seriously just chastise someone else for winning a few games then being arrogant? LOL>>..

Most of the downtrodden here have complained about UT's depth. They've uniformly done that without looking at other teams. Your D and particularly your front 4 have been the critical piece of your success this year. Will be interesting to see what you do over the next 3 weeks vs teams that can score. MSU and UT in particular score points in bunches.

What do you think happens to UK if they get into a real track meet? You don't know because you haven't been challenged that way by a good O this year. The best O you've played is MU. They scored 28 on your D. They scored 24 vs UT but 7 pts were a kick return and 7 more were late in the game junk time when UT's subs were playing their starters. Central Michigan and BC defended them about as well as UK did.

UF is a running, ball control type of team that continually shot themselves in the foot against UK. Credit due- UK was good enough to take advantage. But they pretty much handed that game over with mistakes.

UT has had bad games and made their share of mistakes. But they're improving and still on the steep part of their improvement curve. UK is a fully developed team... you are what you are.
😂😂😂😂this is A1

Played football my whole life loved watching it my whole life. It’s just something fun for me at the end of the day you might actually be right and know More than me when it comes to a lot of things besides football. Brownie point plus 1. Actually played college football a couple years at a small school around here

And this isn’t uncommon success. People know what Kentucky has been doin but been down credited because they didn’t win every game but even when they have lost games these last 9 years teams have been knowing Kentucky is improving. But when we start beating teams there’s not much else y’all can say. Y’all can just hold that L until y’all have a chance to get it back in November. The more our team wins the less we are supposed to celebrate it seems like. Like we are supposed to keep winning and acting like it’s a fluke. I get we don’t have a streak like y’all had but it’s Understood times have changed. Like Kentucky has just started having success this year. How many hard Bowl games has Kentucky been winning in a roll. That’s a streak we do have. The current Kentucky. Not the 80s 90s 2000s Kentucky y’all wish it was

Last edited:
If we swap every year they do usually have the harder schedule 50% of the time
Dude.

Okay, one more time.

Every year, Tennessee and Kentucky play the same teams in the SEC East. Including each other.

Then every year, you play Mississippi State, while we play Bama. Those are called cross-divisional rivals. They never change.

Then there are some variances between our schedules, including a rotation among the other SEC West teams, a few cupcakes, and one OOC Power 5 opponent. Yours is always Louisville. Ours is usually someone like Pitt, or Oklahoma, or Cal, or Oregon. someone like that.

To summarize: our schedules are more similar than different. But while you're playing Mississippi State and Louisville, we're playing Bama and Oklahoma or the like.

TL;DR: your schedule is NEVER as hard as Tennessee's in football. Ever.

Played football my whole life loved watching it my whole life. It’s just something fun for me at the end of the day you might actually be right and know More than me when it comes to a lot of things besides football. Brownie point plus 1. Actually played college football a couple years at a small school around here

Nobody that has been a regular follower of Kentucky football wonders why Alabama was left off the schedule this year.

Reactions: GenRRN
Dude.

Okay, one more time.

Every year, Tennessee and Kentucky play the same teams in the SEC East. Including each other.

Then every year, you play Mississippi State, while we play Bama.

Then there are some variances between our schedules, including a rotation among the other SEC West teams, a few cupcakes, and one OOC Power 5 opponent. Yours is always Louisville. Ours is usually someone like Pitt, or Oklahoma, or Cal, or Oregon. someone like that.

To summarize: our schedules are always very similar. But while you're playing Mississippi State and Louisville, we're playing Bama and Oklahoma or the like.

TL;DR: your schedule is NEVER as hard as Tennessee's in football. Ever.
still gotta disagree with you. I get what your saying . Like I completely understand dude

What did 4th place get you in the east? Congrats!!!!!!! We don’t care. We just know we should beat your azz every year and when we don’t then something is wrong. We usually fire coaches for losing to you, see the last 3. You on the other hand, celebrate 3rd or 4th place. A lil different expectations I would say. You won’t win any titles this year or ever for that matter and as long your in this conference you are content with .500 football. Keep pounding your chest but we are trying to shoot our arrow a little higher than beating ky every year.

Different expectations...exactly.

What's the argument here? When did I pound my chest? The irony is that this entire thread is UT fans reassuring themselves they are still better than Kentucky. Trying to pick fights that don't exist dude.

Reactions: HangmanPage
Different expectations...exactly.

What's the argument here? When did I pound my chest? The irony is that this entire thread is UT fans reassuring themselves they are still better than Kentucky. Trying to pick fights that don't exist dude.

Yep! No need to argue/pick fights. Play it on the field!

Reactions: HangmanPage
Nobody that has been a regular follower of Kentucky football wonders why Alabama was left off the schedule this year.
Well I wasn’t really thinking about it. I noticed they weren’t on there but I didn’t really think about it that much. And I sir am a regular follower that’s has watched stoops bring in athletes slowly over time and redshirt entire 3 star diamonds in the rough over almost ten years and glad to see it paying off. Keep talking about we have a team full of seniors and we won’t the next year. We are gonna be deep experience wise with Stoops style. It took time but it’s a well oiled machine now. Like I said real Kentucky fans seen what he was doing and supported him even when we weren’t winning games because we knew it was coming. Stoops has slowly made Kentucky football a cool place to go for Kids. Especially the type of kids he recruits because if we are all the way honest coach stoops is a players coach. He wants to have a relationship with them and he always finds thugs as y’all said. Or kids that have a lot of talent but maybe are lost because of their situation which in turn yes Kentucky is a team full of thugs as y’all said.Straight Gs and a lot of credit to Marrow he is behind a lot more than he is given credit he is the main peice to the puzzle. Marrow is a OG. He is the reason Kentucky is stealing talent from a few big time programs. Not an opinion. If you really know what’s going on Kids are gonna flock to a coach like Marrow and Stoops. I’m getting off this site until November. I’ll be back. If Kentucky loses I’ll be back for y’all to say told you so. If Kentucky wins I’ll be back to take names and kick ass.😃go Voll I mean C A T S cats cats cats

Reactions: Vol_in_NC_1999

VN Store

Back