We are Kentucky’s daddy

Good grief people. We need to worry about Ole Miss before we start talking smack about Kentucky. We are not the team we used to be, neither is Kentucky. They have a really good team this year and we will have to bring our best to beat them, especially in their house. Their lines are strong, they play smart and fight hard. The days of winning just by showing up are over - at least for now.

You ask so what and I told you the answer already. How dense can you be?

What did 4th place get you in the east? Congrats!!!!!!! We don’t care. We just know we should beat your azz every year and when we don’t then something is wrong. We usually fire coaches for losing to you, see the last 3. You on the other hand, celebrate 3rd or 4th place. A lil different expectations I would say. You won’t win any titles this year or ever for that matter and as long your in this conference you are content with .500 football. Keep pounding your chest but we are trying to shoot our arrow a little higher than beating ky every year.

Reactions: Birdie
You ask so what and I told you the answer already.
You must have assumed we cared what UK fans think on our board is the point. Your program is trash and will always be our little brothers to the north. Now has stoops reinstated all those thugs who broke into that party to fight those coeds?

Reactions: volfaninky
You must have assumed we cared what UK fans think on our board is the point. Your program is trash and will always be our little brothers to the north. Now has stoops reinstated all those thugs who broke into that party to fight those coeds?
Yes and that’s part of why we ran over LSU. They helped tremendously. Let’s see how Tennessee does against LSU since everyone still wants to take credit away from the cats

What did 4th place get you in the east? Congrats!!!!!!! We don’t care. We just know we should beat your azz every year and when we don’t then something is wrong. We usually fire coaches for losing to you, see the last 3. You on the other hand, celebrate 3rd or 4th place. A lil different expectations I would say. You won’t win any titles this year or ever for that matter and as long your in this conference you are content with .500 football. Keep pounding your chest but we are trying to shoot our arrow a little higher than beating ky every year.
Not like we are happy because a couple wins against Tennessee. We have slowly been closing the gap since stoopster arrived and been playing good football for awhile. Now the wins are starting to show off all the hard work Kentucky has done behind the scenes. And right now we are first in the whole sec until Georgia beats us where is 4th coming from. Tennessee has been dumpster football my whole life. And yes Kentucky has a team full of thugs. I’ll take a team like the old Miami bad boys over some puke orange sissy boy volunteers 😀. I don’t care about what they do in their personal life I care about Ws !

Kensucky hasn't won 2 in a row in the series since Jimmy Carter was President. You were still a blob of spooge on a truck stop floor.
Right y’all better hang on to the past because the reality of what’s happening right now is hard for y’all to understand. Their is no hype behind Tennessee football there is no talk about Tennessee football anywhere. Who are they talking about and have been for the last few years. Where is all the juice at right now. Stoops!!!

Ahh, win a few games, and the arrogance returns, I see! Can't wait until you come to town in a few weeks.

VN Store

Back