We are Kentucky’s daddy

Only one team can keep Georgia and Kentucky from deciding the East next week when they meet in Athens…. Tennessee.

People are sleeping on TN, TN still plays both of these teams and in my opinion, can beat both.

Ga and Ky fans would do good to remember this.

One thing I bet Heupel goes to Lexington with is a way to get the ball snapped despite the crowd noise. You guys beat yourself.

Only one team can keep Georgia and Kentucky from deciding the East next week when they meet in Athens…. Tennessee.

People are sleeping on TN, TN still plays both of these teams and in my opinion, can beat both.

Ga and Ky fans would do good to remember this.
when y’all come to Lexington y’all are going to get shat on and buried in kitty litter

Don't ever stop being yourself, VolNation. Threads like this, man.

The general premise of the thread that UT owns Kentucky, lock, stock and barrel is absolutely correct. If this was started on Rupps Rafters about basketball it would be praised and any pro-Tennesse posters would be banned for saying things like your statement there.

The general premise of the thread that UT owns Kentucky, lock, stock and barrel is absolutely correct. If this was started on Rupps Rafters about basketball it would be praised and any pro-Tennesse posters would be banned for saying things like your statement there.
used to own us. Won’t own us again till stoops leaves

was wondering tho has Tennessee ever thought about Manning coaching?

He'll be 2-7 vs Tennessee after the game in November. Granted, that's incredibly good by Kentucky standards, but it's not good by any other standard.
Stoops is just getting UK rolling. No we don’t think we are Alabama. We will see in November like you said. Had this same talk with Florida fans who kept talking about the streak they had against us. Kentucky has been improving every year under stoops I don’t see why it will stop. Better recruits coming every year and whole classes getting redshirted

We will beat y’all with our 65,000. Worse than last year.
Y’all win 4 games in 34 tries and suddenly you’re the next Alabama? Wow

So I get Tennessee +27? Ok I’ll take that bet. House vs house? Ky being ky
yall are used to being our daddy just like Florida. Hard to accept when we are yalls daddy but y’all will accept it after November

VN Store

Back