Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg. Lol 😂, I’m done with you. You are thick headed. You are wrong and that’s it period.

You inferred through previous posts that the players weren’t enjoying it because in your previous posts you were saying they were “hot” lol.

But again, you obviously haven’t worn football jerseys so it is what it is. Lol plus it wasn’t even hot.
I've honestly never had someone deny to me that black fabric absorbs significantly more heat, and transfers that heat to anything it touches, or act like this ceases to happen because of "holes" or whatever. I'm equally done with that silliness.

I was not saying the players literally began to dislike the jersies mid game. I was tongue in cheek making the point that they were definitely hotter than they would have been otherwise. Which is.. A fact? Lol.

To Saban, Kiffin, Dooley, Mike Hamilton, Butch, Biden, Gray, Toot Toot, Wanya, Lawrence, Toot Toot’s Daddy, Pruitt, Beamer Ball, Bowl Cut, Muschamp, The Tennessean, my neighbor that won’t cut his grass, Penny, Will Wade, whoever created the targeting rule, the Dodgers, and China
View attachment 401384

I’m feeling frisky tonight.
I think you've covered that pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back