Amateur Hour Continues

Opinion piece. Worth the watch!

Tucker: Who is really in charge of the US?
Oct. 08, 2021 - 8:02 - 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host sounds off on Biden's 'dazed and confused' conflict with France

Last edited:
Follow-up to Tucker's common sense opinion piece above. The well researched Greenwald.

Glenn Greenwald: Trump revealed the deep state to America
Oct. 08, 2021 - 4:16 - Author and journalist discusses who is really in charge of the government on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight'

Last edited:
Follow-up to Tucker's common sense opinion piece above. The well researched Greenwald.

Oct. 08, 2021 - 4:16 - Author and journalist discusses who is really in charge of the government on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight'

Trump had the chance to slash and burn and be generational American hero. Actually he was not mean enough as he always tried to get the approval and admiration of everybody. Hence why he always approached our adversaries and hostile media.

Reactions: hog88 and BreatheUT
Biden becomes first president to commemorate Indigenous Peoples’ Day

President Biden on Friday became the first president to commemorate Indigenous Peoples’ Day, hailing Native Americans’ strength and resilience, while also marking Columbus Day with a proclamation noting the explorer’s accomplishments but also acknowledging the detrimental impact of his pilgrimages on Native Americans.

The White House issued two separate statements for Monday’s events. Biden’s recognition of Indigenous Peoples’ Day is a reversal from his predecessor: former president Donald Trump railed against “radical activists” trying to sully Christopher Columbus’s legacy.
“Since time immemorial, American Indians, Alaska Natives, and Native Hawaiians have built vibrant and diverse cultures — safeguarding land, language, spirit, knowledge, and tradition across the generations,” Biden wrote in the Indigenous Peoples’ Day proclamation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...0b777c-286f-11ec-8d53-67cfb452aa60_story.html

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

Trump can't even prove that there was widespread voter fraud in the presidential election, even though he has been whining about it for 11 months now, much less prove that there is a "deep state" in the American government.

Starting with his 2011 allegations that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, that is all you ever get from Trump .... a lot of bluster with big accusations, with the promise of proof to come ... but it never does.

Trump can't even prove that there was widespread voter fraud in the presidential election, even though he has been whining about it for 11 months now, much less prove that there is a "deep state" in the American government.

Starting with his 2011 allegations that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, that is all you ever get from Trump .... a lot of bluster with big accusations, with the promise of proof to come ... but it never does.

I know you're probably more knowledgeable than Greenwald and no offense but I think I'll go with a journalist known for doing his homework on this one.

Last edited:
No offense but I think I'll go with a journalist known for doing his homework on this one.
So Greenwald knows his stuff, eh?

Okay. Fair enough ... he did say this, though :

"I think the Trump White House lies more often. I think it lies more readily. I think it lies more blatantly." - Glenn Greenwald

He sure did his homework there.

VN Store

Back