Hooker >Dobbs

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Dobbs better runner but Hooker better than average runner and more accurate passer. Good teams can shut down one dimensional qbs Georgia and Bama. I know Dobbs beat UGA but this UGA is far better. I dont mean to overlook OLe MIss by any means. I'm thinking they, all three, will be out to hit Hooker hard.

Dobbs better runner but Hooker better than average runner and more accurate passer. Good teams can shut down one dimensional qbs Georgia and Bama. I know Dobbs beat UGA but this UGA is far better. I dont mean to overlook OLe MIss by any means. I'm thinking they, all three, will be out to hit Hooker hard.
Not ready to say that yet, but hopefully can one day

Dobbs made Butch’s career. Hooker would have been in trouble with Butch. Dobbs would have been electric under Heupel.

Not true. Dobbs>Hooker so far. Like another poster said, Dobbs changed the outcomes of games all on his own because his head coach was incapable of scheming and getting other guys involved. Dobbs had to take over games by himself. Hooker is so far a product of a system that has been great for him.

Dobbs took over games because of bad coaching. Hooker plays well because of good coaching.

Not sure why fans feel a thread like this is necessary. Pronouncing Hooker superior to a guy in the NFL after 3-4 games vs low to mid level competition? Ridiculous.

Dobbs had 40 combined TDs his Senior season. School record, Peyton is second with 39.

Reactions: Birdie

I’ll wait till the end of the year to admit you’re right. If he doesn’t have one of those weird games where we can’t throw the ball against Vandy for no obvious reason, I’ll declare he’s better than Dobbs

Imagine if Dobbs played for Heupel.
Was thinking the same thing. With the talent we had. I’m so much more excited about Huep than I was Pruitt. If recruiting catches up some and he gets his guys…can’t wait to see what happens.

Hooker throws a better ball than Dobbs imo. Dobbs struggled down the field at times with high throws. Dobbs is a much better runner. Dobbs had much much more talent up front and at all skill positions, Hooker has much better coaching/scheme. This will hopefully be worth discussing at the end of next year. Right now it's not with the limited time Hooker has played.

Think Hooker still has a pretty good ways to go be ahead of Dobbs. Dobbs has a better arm than many of us gave him credit for and his running was elite. He carried the team on his back to a few victories.

Reactions: Birdie
You've had some terrible takes, but man....

Reactions: Titan05

VN Store

Back