'21 Recruiting Forum: Official South Carolina Pregame/Game Thread

Mimosas and Bloody Mary's for breakfast and then just rolled right into the whiskey.
Madras's > Bloddy Mary's. Don't @me.
images

my personal recipie...half vodka, half cranberry, half OJ, Lime Wedge. repeat until asleep again. and don't try to tell me math is wrong. works every time.

For some reason I see Doty having a decent game. 34-27 UT or something similar
We do lead the league in passes allowed over 10 yards. By rate, it isn't quite as bad, but still not good. Hoping they don't know what a screen pass is.

I mean, not that it will matter a lot when we're up by 2+ scores, but would love to whip them silly.

Alright, I waited until 11 pm to post this. I hope this isn’t a trap game. I’m one of the biggest sunshine pushers you’ll find. We’re all flying high off that Missouri game and think most are overlooking South Carolina to the overhyped OlePizz game. UT wins, but it will be a one to two score win.

Alright, I waited until 11 pm to post this. I hope this isn’t a trap game. I’m one of the biggest sunshine pushers you’ll find. We’re all flying high off that Missouri game and think most are overlooking South Carolina to the overhyped OlePizz game. UT wins, but it will be a one to two score win.
This will be a big test for Heup to see if he can keep them focused after a blowout win.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back