2022 top-50 6-2 W Justine Pissott commits!

It's a great read. I especially like this: "Justine Pissott has her sights set on a national championship in college, a professional basketball career and then becoming a college coach." Hello 2035.

She and her sister both have goals that they’re willing to work to achieve, and I would bet they will. I think 2035 would be too early to be Head Coach at Tennessee, if that’s what you meant, I expect Kellie will still be going strong then and be a National Championship Coach, but maybe later Justine could succeed here as a Coach after playing here, as Kellie is doing.

I have read this story of Justine and her family at least a half dozen times these past months....That is one reason I'm not too concerned if anyone else commits to us, or not, in 2022....In Justine we have tremendous greatness ready to put on the Lady Vol colors and entertain us....

When she is out on the wing, with Puckett as the double wing, this club will be unstoppable....It will be a 3 ball attack that will overpower any team that comes against us...
10002962.jpg

Who is ALWAYS posting about this young lady? LOL... i posted about her again because she just showed out against the top competition in the country so i placed it in her thread.

Im not worried about her being the number 1 recruit because it looks like she is doing plenty of damage at #11😂

Do your comprehend/understand that? As you would say •OK" 😉

gametime.jpg

I have read this story of Justine and her family at least a half dozen times these past months....That is one reason I'm not too concerned if anyone else commits to us, or not, in 2022....In Justine we have tremendous greatness ready to put on the Lady Vol colors and entertain us....

When she is out on the wing, with Puckett as the double wing, this club will be unstoppable....It will be a 3 ball attack that will overpower any team that comes against us...
10002962.jpg
Added to the Class of 2021, Pissott makes the LVs a formidable team. Moreover, just think, if the LVs land McGhee, Shade, and Del Rosario in the Class of 2023, the LVs would be even more formidable going forward.

Fitting this thread was revived on the anniversary of her commitment, the last time Kellie was able to convince a player to come here...

it_s_been_84_yeras-DMID1-5gvl1hy01-245x245.gif

Fitting this thread was revived on the anniversary of her commitment, the last time Kellie was able to convince a player to come here...

it_s_been_84_yeras-DMID1-5gvl1hy01-245x245.gif

Even more fitting is you said Kellie couldn't get a top talent type player at ALL and this young lady just keeps improving and making more people notice and YOU still have yet to recognize that 😂😂😂 Only commit or not your issue was that she wasn't getting a top talented type of player and now she has one you still haven't said well s*** let me eat this crow 🥧

So there goes your "Kellie can't get a top talent kid to come here" ... Ah shoot! I guess it's she can't get more than 1 now? 😂 What's even more crazy is that this camp plays a role with rankings and All American status so Justine may just move up again. Not bad for a player who committed to Kellie and HER program 😂

Harper could have convinced many, many players to come here over the recent past. But she doesn't want to disappoint you in case you might criticize their rankings. So she's waiting to get one who is rated high enough to meet with your wise requirements.

Reactions: mlindsay
TBH this young lady is most likely a top 3 player but starting from nowhere and most publications and scouts not wanting to demote the young ladies they have at the top.you want get her true ranking

VN Store

Back