It's happening [Dark Mode]

So much better looking than when Kiffin brought them out the tunnel with just the black jersey. Looked so last minute, unplanned. With the orange pants.....UGLY.

I think we should ditch the old traditional crap and go all new unis each game. Go Oregon South. Hell we got the fast pace down why not. So like one game in the old and then mix it up all year. Yeah, take that haters

I think we should ditch the old traditional crap and go all new unis each game. Go Oregon South. Hell we got the fast pace down why not. So like one game in the old and then mix it up all year. Yeah, take that haters
I wouldn't go that far. I love the idea of alt unis twice a year.
So much better looking than when Kiffin brought them out the tunnel with just the black jersey. Looked so last minute, unplanned. With the orange pants.....UGLY.
I heard they were going to wear black helmets as well, but the shipment was delayed?

What do the players think? Let's roll with that.

Haters mad they didn't come up with the black speckled white helmet in their alternate uniform designs...:rolleyes:

Reactions: bigdaddy
Unlike a lot of old-timers I don't have a problem with the black unis for a game here and there. What I don't understand is why everything needs a marketing campaign or a nickname. Why can't they simply be black uniforms? Why dark mode?

I know, get off my lawn....:)

Reactions: Lurker
eclipse.jpg

If you have seen the video of the players reacting to the black unis, you can't help but get fired up. I just hope the black doesn't cause over heating in 86 degree heat with humidity.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
Let's do it!
Here are some ideas:
Black helmets with all white unis
CHECKERBOARD HELMETS!
We could go crazy with the checkerboards BD....orange pants with checkerboard jersey or a flip flop....HOT!

We've been a corny gimmicky program for a decade plus. Were not respected anywhere anymore by anybody. Outside of the 865 area code were a joke. Why are we doubling down on being a lame corny program? Its the definition of insanity and we just pretend its cool or something. If we cant be honest about that without getting our feelings hurt and lying to ourselves then what are we doing. Besides hiring inferior coaching staffs and getting smoked in recruiting. Recruits dont care about alternate uniforms. They care about playing meaningful games and going to the nfl. Something we used to be before we settled for gimmick university. Examples- Bama, clemson, LSU etc. Southern Cal has been down for a long time but I haven't seen them roll out cartoon uniforms. Tradition is rare, gimmicks are the other 95% of schools.
GET OFF MY LAWN!!! You sound like a great person to watch football with. I bet you think the forward pass is just a fad and will never replace the wishbone, right?

Reactions: FiremedicVOL127
Let's do it!
Here are some ideas:
Black helmets with all white unis
CHECKERBOARD HELMETS!
We could go crazy with the checkerboards BD....orange pants with checkerboard jersey or a flip flop....HOT!
Like digital camo with orange white and grey man that would be awesome

VN Store

Back