6.) Manny Diaz, Miami
8.) Mike Norvell, FSU
17.) Neal Brown, West Virginia
19.) Mike Leach, Mississippi State
25.) Ken Niumatalolo, Navy
26.) Justin Fuente, Virginia Tech
27.) Ed Orgeron, LSU
28.) David Cutcliffe, Duke

Having Orgeron at 27 tells me how much that website still sucks. And Frost isn’t on the hot seat anymore. Nebraska has looked much better the past few weeks and he’s pretty much guaranteed to be back next season.

I agree on the LSU front but not totally on the Husker part.

Was a bit surprised to see Holgerson on that list.
I thought he was pretty much locked into a large contract at Houston.

Norvell’s seat has to be as hot as Hades. Probably should have already been fired.

FSU cannot afford to fire him. They had to scramble to get the money together to fire Taggart and pay his buyout.

I'm sure after the season, they will probably find the money somewhere but at this exact moment they are kind of stuck.

Leach being mentioned on that list is crazy talk right now. His win over A&M bought him at least one more season. I guess they had to choose a name to fill their list though.

FSU cannot afford to fire him. They had to scramble to get the money together to fire Taggart and pay his buyout.

I'm sure after the season, they will probably find the money somewhere but at this exact moment they are kind of stuck.
They will definitely find the money if Prime Time says he is interested.

They will definitely find the money if Prime Time says he is interested.
I dunno man. He wanted the gig when they hired Norvell.

Risky move to put a guy who has basically coached one season of football beyond a high school level in charge of a P5 program.

One of those moves that ends up in spectacular fashion one way or another. Either PT resurrects FSU or everybody in involved in the hire would get canned. There would be no in between.

Reactions: Plecoptera

VN Store

Back