Love Ekeler tweets

With each week I love this staff more and more… they have meshed and blended beautifully… it’s so refreshing to see a coach build a staff and actually trust and encourage them… the defense plays hard they may not be the best but they play with passion… DL is physical and tough LBs was the big question mark but they play fast and hard not always in the right position but no where near the liability some were predicting in the preseason… our dbs tackle very good and are not often out of position nor do we have too many busted coverages… I’ve been high on coach for a while because he understands all aspects of running a successful program… Pruitt had no idea how to do that. He could coach football very well but he was a terrible head coach at managing a program… This team and the Heuple era will be fun to watch the wins will come when you take care of the little things like he is doing…

I hope coach and his staff have won the fanbase over enough to put 100k in neyland Saturday...

I really miss Neyland when it is rocking. Been a long long time.

I didn't realize it until I looked it up earlier, but we haven't had 100k+ plus in Neyland since the beat down by Georgia in 2017 that sealed Butch's fate.

I really miss Neyland when it is rocking. Been a long long time.

I didn't realize it until I looked it up earlier, but we haven't had 100k+ plus in Neyland since the beat down by Georgia in 2017 that sealed Butch's fate.
If we keep on averaging 45.6 points per game and allowing 17, the fans will start showing up.

This is the best staff we’ve had at TN in a LONG time and saying that has nothing to do with talent level either
At X’s and O’s for sure. I think the only question now is if this staff can recruit. I don’t even think they’ll need top 25 classes at first. Build the program up, pile up some wins, and the big boys will come. I’ve seen it in baseball and basketball, and the football program needs to take a page out of their playbook. People want to be at UT, you just have to give them a program that’s worth risking their careers on.

Reactions: Golf freak
At X’s and O’s for sure. I think the only question now is if this staff can recruit. I don’t even think they’ll need top 25 classes at first. Build the program up, pile up some wins, and the big boys will come. I’ve seen it in baseball and basketball, and the football program needs to take a page out of their playbook. People want to be at UT, you just have to give them a program that’s worth risking their careers on.
in Xs and Ox yes... but I was thinking more along the lines of getting a new team to buy into them this soon and play hard every game, regardless of the talent levels of them and who they are competition against

the last few seasons, the team looked like they weren't even having fun and didn't try very hard under Pruitt

Reactions: BigDave
We may be in better shape because AD. White didn't repeat the previous ADs bonehead mistake of hiring Baman saboteurs.

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back