Vols 9.5 favorites vs SC

Implied score 31-21.5. I think Tennessee beats the spread. I'm thinking something like 45-17.
Vols only let Mizzou score 24, and a bunch of their yardage came in garbage time when the game was entirely out of hand. Mizzou's offense is far superior to USC. Our defense has caught a lot of unnecessary flak this year, but I wouldn't be surprised if they kept SC under 17 given their offense is atrocious, and we are playing at home.

Vols only let Mizzou score 24, and a bunch of their yardage came in garbage time when the game was entirely out of hand. Mizzou's offense is far superior to USC. Our defense has caught a lot of unnecessary flak this year, but I wouldn't be surprised if they kept SC under 17 given their offense is atrocious, and we are playing at home.
7 of the 24 was a kick return

sc absolutely loves beamer. all the pundits are saying he has something going at sc, and just needs more athletes. He understands line of scrimmage, and scored 14 on georgia, who has been shutting everyone out, and came within a td of beating ky. right now I am VERY concerned about our injury situation. This will not be a runaway game like mizz., and the harder we try, the more difficult we are making it for ourselves against alabama (the only game that really matters). we win, but 10 sounds about right to me. I don't bet on sports tho.

sc absolutely loves beamer. all the pundits are saying he has something going at sc, and just needs more athletes. He understands line of scrimmage, and scored 14 on georgia, who has been shutting everyone out, and came within a td of beating ky. right now I am VERY concerned about our injury situation. This will not be a runaway game like mizz., and the harder we try, the more difficult we are making it for ourselves against alabama (the only game that really matters). we win, but 10 sounds about right to me. I don't bet on sports tho.
“Scored 14 on Georgia”

They’ll probably hang a banner

I'd rather be the hunter than the hunted. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAPPER 5
South Carolina will almost be the reverse of Mizzou. Their defense is good, but their offense is lackluster. We aren't scoring 62 on them, but if we can hold them under 20, not commit big turnovers, and get some big plays, we should win.
USC defense isn’t that good let’s not kid ourselves. They have wins against Troy, Eastern Illinois, and ECU. Even Vandy would go 2-1 against those 3 teams. Not hard fir a defense to looked good when you have only played 2 Power 5 games and lost both by a combined score of 56-23.

VN Store

Back