Coach AJ Smith discusses Josh Heupel's offense and using mesh to suit player personnel

There are ways to throw the out pass from Heupel's offense and he has done it this year. In addition, you have the opportunity to select which WR, TE, or RB where you can take advantage of any particular strengths of his receivers and also avoid their weaknesses. The problem has been. we don't have or are not playing a QB who can hit open receivers. Its not his offensive scheme, its his young and inexperienced WRs who have to learn the system. It will get better and I hope this is the week for it to happen.

Last edited:
Mesh suits?
Men-Quick-drying-Breathable-Mesh-Net-Insect-Prevent-Suit-Anti-Suit-Mosquito-Clothes-For-Outdoor-Fishing.jpg
Were the skeeters that bad?

I think it shows that Heupel is trying to adjust to the guys we have. The deep ball that he wants to throw isn't working because of our QB, receivers and o-line. So he is bringing some mesh to get the shorter passes.

Reactions: Volatility
Hey @Titans Fan I hope your colleague Toppenmeyer loses access after that little click bait hit piece the other day.

Good info by you though

VN Store

Back