Evans “We’re gonna have some fun”

I watched Missouri play Saturday. They can't stop the run if you tell them it's coming. I like the confidence.
While I agree with that. Our Offensive line is so banged up what if we lose a couple then there is zero push and becomes a wash.

you guys got to learn not everything needs to be on the internet. why make things more difficult for yourselves? we are about to get into a VERY difficult stretch of games ... you all know what happens in Oct. stop drawing attention to yourselves and put the pressure on others to deal with.

Reactions: DonDiego
I’m glad our guys have confidence.

Callaway before the Florida game: “don’t matter who the qb is, just get me the ball”
Callaway during Florida game: drops ball on critical 4th down play
Confidence is good, but just go play and show it. Running their mouths when we’ve lost to both teams that actually could’ve proven something this season? Idk, we’ll see I guess

While I agree with that. Our Offensive line is so banged up what if we lose a couple then there is zero push and becomes a wash.
Yep. I'm sure opponents salivate at the thought of going against our OL, too. Having said that, I'll not say another word about Evans chatter if he pops for 150 Saturday.

iu

Buncha pearl-clutching scaredy cats. What if, what if what if...is all some of you are capable of thinking about. That future "what if" goes both ways, you know? What if we do well? What if we dominate? What if we set a school record for rushing yards?

Frankly, I am glad to see some confidence and boasting from players in a program who have nothing to be confident about. It means they believe; even if we don't.

Well…..I guess if anyone has a right to talk smack it’s him. Pretty sure I saw him carry damn near all 11 on defense about five more yards on his own last Saturday. But yes, back it up young man.

We're going to their stadium and you never know what could happen. I'd rather we didn't provide them with quotes to help them get fired up, but whatever.
Our doppelganger posts fire opposing teams up more than our own team.

Buncha pearl-clutching scaredy cats. What if, what if what if...is all some of you are capable of thinking about. That future "what if" goes both ways, you know? What if we do well? What if we dominate? What if we set a school record for rushing yards?

Frankly, I am glad to see some confidence and boasting from players in a program who have nothing to be confident about. It means they believe; even if we don't.

"WIWWTFA"
-McDad

VN Store

Back