President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I think he can drive out voters in the other States as long as the Covid nonsense is still going on (which there's no reason it won't be since those in power love that extra power they have)
Agreed. His running mate could also help with the Midwest. But I’m not in the loop enough to know who that could be honestly

There are millions of Biden lovers out there, the sooner conservatives and Republicans come to terms with the fact that the demographics in the US have changed dramatically since 1980 the sooner more nationally appealing candidates will be nominated. It is extremely difficult to win a national election with candidates who only appeal to certain geographical areas like the South or the Midwest. If Ron DeSantis is nominated, he will be no different than the Mitt Romney nomination. He will get close enough to make it interesting but will ultimately fail because while he may be wildly popular in the South. He isn't going to drive out voters in Pennsylvania or Michigan which is what you have to do to win. Trump, for all of his flaws, appealed to a wide range of voters in every state not just southern good ol' boys.
If he’s running against Harris he stands to reap the fruit of 4 years of buyers remorse.

Reactions: tbwhhs
I think he can drive out voters in the other States as long as the Covid nonsense is still going on (which there's no reason it won't be since those in power love that extra power they have)

DeSantis will get killed in the general election.

Reactions: AM64
Rumors of her being spineless to the woke mob tho?

Just talk honestly. I think each time she's vetoed a bill, there's been a good reason behind it whether it was hidden language or she saw the ramifications down the road of something that could go wrong.

I think overall, she has the ability to add a lot of value on any ticket she's on. And I think you're going to start seeing the liberal press attack her even more starting next year and turn up the heat the year after.

Reactions: mrMet
Just talk honestly. I think each time she's vetoed a bill, there's been a good reason behind it whether it was hidden language or she saw the ramifications down the road of something that could go wrong.

I think overall, she has the ability to add a lot of value on any ticket she's on. And I think you're going to start seeing the liberal press attack her even more starting next year and turn up the heat the year after.
Thanks. Will read up on her. Any other suggestions?

Reactions: Wireless1
The racist Biden admin recently released the latest round of racist crime statistics that just further the blatant racism all in this racist country. If you look at the racist crime stats you're probably a racist too. Racists.

VN Store

Back