Our fanbase is absurdly negative

Just want to get you guys on one thread so we don’t have to hunt it on the site.

The amount of negativity on this site right now is crazy given that we are in this game, playing well with all the program has gone through in the last 18 months.

For those that see an improving team, kudos, to those that are finding shreds of negativity to focus on, get another hobby you will forever be a member of the logion of misery with college football.
I agree. They are a cancer to the program.

Reactions: jtdavis
We haven't taken advantage of the opportunity. Tight end wide open and was overthrown. Penalties. Bad clock management before the half. Wr dropped a wide open pass on 4th down that could've been a touchdown. Just just can't do these things against a better team. I do see improvement

Reactions: 89 VOLS grad
The amount of negativity on this site right now is crazy given that we are in this game, playing well with all the program has gone through in the last 18 months.

For those that see an improving team, kudos, to those that are finding shreds of negativity to focus on, get another hobby you will forever be a member of the logion of misery with college football.
Dude, we've been awful for 15+ years. We continue to make stupid mistakes, most due to a lack of discipline. We can't control the talent differential, but we can control the amount of stupid decisions we make, and continue to make. Lack of focus, lack of execution, lack of self-control, and at times, a lack of effort. You aren't going to win fans over with those continuing issues. We want to see a group of guys take it on and overachieve for once. Watch Arkansas and then watch Tennessee and tell me which group is easier to root for.

May as well shut it down then, eh?
No. Just getting tired of this kind of talk.
It's funny, "sunshine pumpers" like to blame "negavols" for having high expectations yet they're the reason our fanbase gets made fun of for constantly thinking we're going to win more games or keep more games closer than is realistic.

OP you gotta lighten up. We get out coached by every Florida coach except Zook. It happens every year. It’s hard to be positive when we have Georgia and Alabama coming and ole miss. Ugly

Reactions: oz615
I am oh both of them Mays brothers can just go their own way man. Never have been a fan of Cooper and Kayde has been horrible with us

There has been missed opportunities but the good aspect they play hard, they know what they are doing and aren’t lost, and you can tell the coaching is there - that is going to make a difference and the future is not what it has been - you can a see a change in what is coming from previous years

Reactions: 08Vol

In their defense, there was a poll on the site earlier in the week on what would be considered a win vs. Florida, and 30% of folks answered something other than “score more folks than them.” 30% said that not winning could be considered a win. The “negative” folks are just calling a spade a spade. I’m in the middle. I see progress being made in terms of the fight we show and I’m thankful for that. And I know we have a thin roster, but good lord a loss is never acceptable. The fire Heupel folks are ridiculous I agree, but these other blind idiots who say a loss could be considered a win are just as bad if not worse.

Reactions: TexasVol281
I'm not really sure why anyone would be negative. I mean, it's not like tonight was a going to be a surprise.
20210925_220753.jpg

VN Store

Back