The Official Tennessee @ #11 Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Honey poor Mays needs to go heal.. I get that he wants to play but I don’t think that’s a good thing.. love his tenacity but goodness 😰😕

A dropped pass on 4th down, a missed field goal, and some poor tackling have lost the game. Coaches had great plan. This one is on the players not executing. Some dumb penalties and some missed holding calls on Florida. Honestly a lot better game than I thought it would be.

Penalties out the wazoo don't help either. We can't give away yards like this against SEC teams.

Reactions: chuckb1448
We need players that actually can make plays vs, players that drop wide open passes and get Stupid penalties. We self destruct more than any team I have ever seen, especially when we play Florida

Yup. We have very few Jimmy’s and Joe’s. And that’s the difference between us and the upper echelon of the SEC. They got em and they make play after play with regularity.

Trash....
Now I really am starting to think maybe those weren't over throws but just slow performing WR not being down the field like they should
These dropped passes are killing me
Slow? Beating the defense by 10 yards 🤣🤣 can’t put a pass on target and can’t catch an on target pass, yes

VN Store

Back