UFs Top Player Out

I wish everyone's best players are playing and healthy (all players for that matter). I don't want the opponent to ever have a reason they can claim caused them to lose when they are upset.

To hell with Florida and their roster. How many scholarship players are our Vols down? How many of our recent transfers would be on the field playing for us if they hadn’t chose to desert our team? Florida could lose 1/3 of their defensive and offensive starters and they’d still be in better shape than our Vols.

And the thread title should probably read “one of UF’s top players out.” Arguably, this thread could be about Anthony Richardson, as he’s quite possibly the best player on the team.

Elam is certainly the best DB at this stage, but he’s one of several “top players.” Zach Carter, AR15, Emory, Brenton Cox, the OL, Gervon Dexter, Moon, the RB’s, Copeland could all be considered top players.
Nah he's THE best player.

I wish everyone's best players are playing and healthy (all players for that matter). I don't want the opponent to ever have a reason they can claim caused them to lose when they are upset.
Everyone look how awesome this guy thinks he is. Attention needed, so hurry!

Projected first rounder, CB Kaiir Elam is out for the game vs Vols. Knee problem.

Hes good.
I can't find anything that says he is out.

I do expect that they will / may hold him out because he will be needed more against Kentucky than he will be against Tennessee. Our backups have played a lot the first two games so it won't be a big adjustment.

Well, some of us will believe, even when we have no reason to do so. You see, we got something negavols and other doubters don't and will never have.

post-1302-0-34044200-1474762491_thumb.jpg

😂😂😂😂

The Vols haven't been "full strength" in forever and most teams miss a key starter or backup every week. Nobody really cares after the game is decided. We could say we're without K'Rojn Calbert thus the reason our o-line is struggling.

As others have pointed out, taking advantage of a lesser CB might be good for a few plays per game - if the QB had time, WR gets open, accurate throw, etc. This news doesn't improve our chances much.

For fans that haven’t won anything important since 2016 and lost a bunch of games we shouldn’t have because of injury… you guys sure have high standards on the win column.

Nah he's THE best player.

Eh, maybe.

Personally, as much as I love Elam, I’d rather be without him than Emory or AR for certain, any of the 5 starters on the OL, pass rushers Carter, Moon, Cox.

In a perfect world we all have our best players available every game, but sometimes that doesn’t happen. Here’s to zero injuries during the game for both teams. 🙏🏼

On Sunday, nobody will even be thinking of the hurt guy. There will be a score. There will be a W or an L.
Only catch is that now, Florida once again has the chance to showcase a new Heisman candidate - the backup that gets his first start against Tennessee.

Last edited:
Maybe someday….right now we need WINS…take em whenever you get the chance

We play and and try to beat the players Florida, or any team, puts on the field. Do injuries maybe give us an advantage? Of course! But that's the nature of sports--we can't control who is injured on the opposition.

A win is a win. I don't care who is missing. We're missing 14 scholarship players, including our top 2 rushers from last year, top tackler, best corner, etc. It's just the nature of the game in my opinion, you play with who you got.

Always love how it goes from "your WRs are horrible" to "if our top CB was playing, we would have won." Like if our WRs are so bad then there shouldn't be excuses no matter who you play lol

VN Store

Back