UFs Top Player Out

Everything about Florida is the best compared to us and many others. So if one guy is out the next guy up is gonna be pretty damn good. Then what about if we somehow beat them and we are at our worst…what does that mean with this beat them at their best crap?

How is beating them with all their best players foolish? If we're beating them, may as well do it at their best.
It would be nice if we could beat them with all our best players, unfortunately most of them are at Oklahoma, Bama, and other schools across the country.

At this point I don’t give a damn I just want to beat them. I don’t wish injury or illness on their players but I want to beat their ass.

Projected first rounder, CB Kaiir Elam is out for the game vs Vols. Knee problem.

Hes good.

Still waiting on your source. Until then:

giphy.gif

If you want additional locker room material, it was mentioned that if he had to he could play, but they are deciding to hold him out.

True. He was initially hurt in the second quarter of the Bama game and played the rest of the game at a very high level.

His backup is 5 star Jason Marshall.

Who has played very well this year, particularly against Bama. He gave up a reception earlier in the season although he was in great position, just a good throw and catch. Also had a PI in the first game. Otherwise, he’s locked people down.

If you want additional locker room material, it was mentioned that if he had to he could play, but they are deciding to hold him out.
True. He was initially hurt in the second quarter of the Bama game and played the rest of the game at a very high level.
One of the Gator posters mentioned it yesterday too

Guess we'll just have to see how this affects the outcome of the game then...

Reactions: VolnJC and Jaws
And the thread title should probably read “one of UF’s top players out.” Arguably, this thread could be about Anthony Richardson, as he’s quite possibly the best player on the team.

Elam is certainly the best DB at this stage, but he’s one of several “top players.” Zach Carter, AR15, Emory, Brenton Cox, the OL, Gervon Dexter, Moon, the RB’s, Copeland could all be considered top players.

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back