Will Peytons son be a lock to UT ?

For real.

And it's Cooper's son, not Peyton's son. He should go somewhere he'll actually be developed. And that for damn sure isn't UGA. I guess if you like winning SEC East titles and losing to Bama, I guess you would like it there.
Winning the East and losing in the SEC championship game sounds horrendous.😒
GBO!!

Well, see Kirby's only been a head coach going on six years, so..................
Yeah and Arch is one of the rare types that when you bring on campus every single player knows he will start. This isnt one of those 5 stars competing with others. Even Kirby will stay out of this ones way if he lands him.

It is rumored that Peyton is considering adopting Harrison Bailey. Then his kid goes to UT and Bailey can force the coaches to play him because he’s Peyton Manning’s son.

****Side note, While Peyton was unaware of it, JG claimed he was Peyton’s adopted son and held that over Pruitt and Chaney. He transferred when Heupel googled it and it came back with zero results.

I guess we will never find out unfortunately

Yeah. We have. He played Saturday and looked lost. He wasn’t special in the spring game. He was below average against Vandy last year, fumbling, holding the ball too long, and showing a slow release. Heupel sees him every practice. But some of y’all wanna anoint him as the next Manning because he was highly rated in high school.

Harrison Bailey isn’t playing because he’s not good enough. Period.

Maybe we can finally land a good qb by then

We don't want a Manning as QB. Can't run so doesn't fit in Heupel's offense. We'd rather have a former 3 star beaten out at his former school so he enters the portal. Those are our sort of guys. A slam dunk 5 star? WTH would we do with him, sit him on the bench with Bailey?

VN Store

Back