Official Thread of the St. Louis Cardinals

Off today, getting some rest, and then tomorrow we play our best against the Padres. I’m ready for a sweep. If not, then 2 out of three will do. A sweep, and we can break their backs just a little more.

had to follow series online and didnt realize how big the first pitch of the game was
im enjoying the speed and defense
and thanks top pods for pulling darvish
on to milwaukee

Reactions: Orange defense
had to follow series online and didnt realize how big the first pitch of the game was
im enjoying the speed and defense
and thanks top pods for pulling darvish
on to milwaukee
Yea, the first pitch was a Carlson glover. That was huge, because it set the tone again in this game. It broke their backs really bad coming up short. Our defense and speed is absolutely driving teams nuts. What a war it’s going to be against the Brewers. I wonder if the Brewers are wanting to clinch this central early, so the cards won’t wear them down.🔥🔥🔥🥶I wonder if the Brewers even wants the cards right now, for seven games? Well! We are about to find out.

Reactions: ArdentVol
9 wins in a row, and we took the Brewers to the brink in game one. I just don’t know if the Brewers wants to play this team right now. This team isn’t the same since the last time they played each other. The Brewers are looking shell shocked right now. We will see if we can continue. I think we can. Brewers looks to relaxed or something. They looked like a ghost hit them tonight. They just didn’t look like the same team.

Cardinals are on fire right now! I wouldn't want to play them. They look like a much different team lately. And Flaherty should be coming back soon. Hudson is getting close to returning too. Brewers are a good team and they're my WS pick from the NL. But right now, the Cardinals look like a team who would like a say.

After initial doubts, I've become a big fan of Jon Lester. He and the Cards seem to be a good fit and that's a little difficult to say after years of wanting to to beat him.

Reactions: Orange defense
After initial doubts, I've become a big fan of Jon Lester. He and the Cards seem to be a good fit and that's a little difficult to say after years of wanting to to beat him.
He had a rough start to his stint with the Cardinals, but he's pitched pretty well other than that outing. I wouldn't mind seeing him back next year at the right price.

VN Store

Back