Don’t fall for the Gator hype yet..

volfan8

Everyone is praising this Florida team now saying we will get killed. A Florida team that beat S. Florida by 22 points ( NC State beat them by 45..) What if Alabama isn’t really as good as advertised? They beat a Miami team who quite frankly was very overrated if you look at the last 2 games they’ve played. Mercer scored 14 points on Bama..! I’m not saying we are lighting it up but we’ve got a chance to compete in this game Saturday.

Alabama's defense is not vintage Bama, at least not yet. They will probably be much better by the end of the year. Alabama's offense is also not quite as explosive in the passing game as they have been at this point, they'll get better. Georgia is going to match up alot better with Florida than Bama did. No one is going to run on Georgia unless 99 and 95 both get injured. I actually think we have a shot at Florida, though the history doesn't make me optimistic, we'll need a near perfect game. Crazier things have and do happen. GBO!!!

Last edited:
What difference does it make if they are Bama 2.0 or just another top 15 team? Tenn is a VERY average team AT BEST who couldn't even beat Pitt.

They are going to absolutely run the ball down our throats and wear the D out. Bama couldn't stop that.

Our OL is very inconsistent, lot of players banged up and Hooker is good for a couple turnovers against terrible teams, imagine against a ranked team?

Who cares if you believe the hype. The game will never really be close past the 1st Q.

I’m not getting my hopes up for this game. Florida will cover the -17.5 Tennessee isn’t good. Our WRs can’t catch, QBs can’t deliver. Oline is banged up and so depleted that we have former walkons getting playing time. This weekend is gonna be a wake up call for us. 45-17 Florida

UF takes #1 Bama to the wire. But yeah don’t believe the UF hype. They aren’t that good blah, blah, blah. Meanwhile we lost to a Pitt team that got beat by Western freaking Michigan. We can’t run the ball against Pitt and our passing game is anemic. Our OL is garbage.

Yeah we really have a shot 🙄🙄🙄. When are TN fans going to just come to grips with the facts.

I’m not getting my hopes up for this game. Florida will cover the -17.5 Tennessee isn’t good. Our WRs can’t catch, QBs can’t deliver. Oline is banged up and so depleted that we have former walkons getting playing time. This weekend is gonna be a wake up call for us. 45-17 Florida
I think the spread is up to 21 points now. Lots of people wanted that action.

Their QBs will have to play like complete trash and HH will have perform like a top tier SEC QB. We will have to force multiple TOs as well. It will be a tall order for sure. I don't see it however it would be nice if I am wrong.

I agree you can’t use football math (this team beat this team but this much etc) to determine a game. It’s all about who comes to play. But the fact is, it’s in the swamp and they have the better athletes right now. Sorry, they beat us by at least 3 scores IMO.

Reactions: bmaultbay
UF takes #1 Bama to the wire. But yeah don’t believe the UF hype. They aren’t that good blah, blah, blah. Meanwhile we lost to a Pitt team that got beat by Western freaking Michigan. We can’t run the ball against Pitt and our passing game is anemic. Our OL is garbage.

Yeah we really have a shot 🙄🙄🙄. When are TN fans going to just come to grips with the facts.
Go get your milk bottle and stop crying.

Why does everyone keep saying Hooker needs the game of his life? Milton will be starting… Hooker has nothing to die with this game unless JM gets hurt again. JMO.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol

VN Store

Back