Florida: Not so fast my friend

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
There is a feeling in the air. I don’t know what it’s, but this team will be fired up all week. I think we are going to go in the swamp fired up, we are going to scratch, claw and play with everything we’ve got. It feels like this group has been waiting on this game for a while. It feels like that they have put Pitt behind them. It feels like we are going to have a defense to stand up, and swarm to the football all game. I don’t know, but there is a chill in the air about this game. There is an offense waiting for Florida for some reason. Call me crazy, but this has a feel that I haven’t had in a long time. I think this football team is special coming into this game. I think it’ll be a lot closer than the experts thank. I thank we have a chance to win this game.

There is a feeling in the air. I don’t know what it’s, but this team will be fired up all week. I think we are going to go in the swamp fired up, we are going to scratch, claw and play with everything we’ve got. It feels like this group has been waiting on this game for a while. It feels like that they have put Pitt behind them. It feels like we are going to have a defense to stand up, and swarm to the football all game. I don’t know, but there is a chill in the air about this game. There is an offense waiting for Florida for some reason. Call me crazy, but this has a feel that I haven’t had in a long time. I think this football team is special coming into this game. I think it’ll be a lot closer than the experts thank. I thank we have a chance to win this game.
It’s just gas. Take some Pepto. You’ll be all right.

Started drinking early, op?
Not yet. I was waiting for today, closer to Monday to see if I could get a feel of this game for this team. It’s just something in the air about this game. Something about this coaching staff and players this week.

Oh! But I’m not the only one that is feeling it in the air. There is a lot of people that thinks we’re going in there with a chance to win.

there are some yes and I feel sorry for them as the disappointment will be much larger for them. We are a 4-8 team this year. It is what it is. Hopefully in 2 years we be on the path. I like the coach but talent not here

VN Store

Back